Welcome to PatsFans.com

Check out these tattoos...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jun 29, 2007.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

This kid had no tats when he entered prison in '01, now he is filled with the white supremist tattoos.. might have trouble when looking for a job... he also killed a 60 year old guard recently later captured and returned, this is one of those cases where it may be best to put this guy out of his misery... click the thread for some interesting pix.

http://deseretnews.com/dn/print/1,1442,680194690,00.html

It's the most distinguishing feature of Curtis Allgier, the one that makes him stand out in a crowd.

Allgier's face is heavily covered with tattoos — so many that it almost appears from a distance that he's wearing a mesh mask over his pale white skin. And some police agencies say his face is just the start of an extensively tattooed body.

Allgier, a white supremacist, is accused of killing 60-year-old corrections officer Stephen Anderson on Monday inside a medical exam room at University of Utah Hospital's Orthopaedic Center.

Tattoos that cover a person from literally head to toe are a common characteristic of skinheads, white supremacists or Aryan Nation gangs. Although the only one who ever knows exactly what each individual tattoo means is the person who is wearing them, law enforcers say the general purpose for such extensive ink work is intimidation.

"They're sending a message. They want you to know they're hardcore (into their beliefs). They're 100 percent," said Ogden Police Lt. Loring Draper with the Ogden Metro Gang Unit and an expert on white supremacist gangs. "They primarily do it for shock value ... mostly so they can look at people like they're bad or mean."
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  2. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

He is pretty much a throw away the key subhuman; if this doesn't at least make you think twice about getting a tattoo...
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Really, really sad to someone throwing their life away. He reminds me of one of those al quaeda or other extremist types who see only death in their future. Like they are already dead, but for the wrong reason. Really a tragedy, for the white supremacist, the Islamist, or any other ...... (fill in the blank) extremist who will mutilate themselves to prove their allegiance.

//
  4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I'm thankful to him. Sooner or later he'll get out of jail and its nice to know that I'll be able to tell he's trouble from 100 feet away. Its the scum that doesn't look like scum that causes most of the grief.
  5. taltos

taltos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The only way that he will get out of prison is feet first with a needle in his arm. He allegedly killed a corrections officer in Utah where they take that sort of stuff seriously. The tat coverage could be from any gang or gang wannabe. Its funny, this is one thing that has driven me away from the NBA, the tats on good players like Iverson and West. Just disgusts me seeing all that ink.
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

The first time I saw that picture I thought it was part of a manual on how to "write-up" the drunk guy at a frat house with a sharpie. No sense of artistic composition, terrible use of color, poor craftmanship...what else....
    Oh yeah! He's a friggin lunatic!
    Send him to my dream prison in the Brooks Range in north Alaska.
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

White Bastard
  8. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +282 / 5 / -8

If you read the story, he evidently wanted to start his own gang... but nobody would join. The story did not go on to state whether other inmates made their decisions based on aesthetic judgments.

Pretty revolting, and a good civics lesson to us all: you have the right to say any crap that you want... but that doesn't guarantee anybody will listen to you, or they won't just think it's funny. Of course, if you're spouting stupid ****, you can just go somewhere else and not spout, or let time pass, or have a religious conversion or check into rehab... A tattoo, on the other hand... well, even if you have cash for "removal," you're still looking at some scar tissue.

Eh well, live and learn, die and forget it all.

PFnV