PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cheating...nah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i'm wondering if my team would have 3 rings if they had thought of that sh!t first.

Cheating...nah...I call it being pro-active. But seriously, no wonder Billichick turned into "nosterfrickin'domus" . It's easy to look like a genius when you have the other teams playbook on your I-mac. Maybe he missed his calling and could have prevented 9/11 by becoming a CIA agent instead of a football coach.

All kidding aside. Good to be playing you guys again. I would feel pretty confident about this game if it were at home. It's going to be an epic battle and I see it coming down to the last 2 minutes.

I dont expect Tomlinson to find it as easy to run on you guys as in the playoffs. Seau will be coaching your defense to force LT to cut in the backfield. That really takes him out of the game. Like most elite backs, he's at his best when he makes his first cut in the 2nd level of the defense. The key will be keeping the Pats defense out of our backfield. If we can routinely control your NT, we'll be in good shape. Tommie Harris had a field day on us, so it will be easier said than done.

I think most teams overlook how good our defense is because everyone always talking about LT, but our defense is as solid of a unit as there is in football 1-11.

Chargers 28
Patriots 24

Obviously, I can't pick against my own team, but I will say you'll be our toughest opponent this season. Win or Lose, I'm confident we will be meeting in the playoffs. hopefully in San Diego.

Good luck guys...I'll be keeping my eye out for any mysterious camera guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back