PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cheating Hurts A Prideful Patriot Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, I believe more than 50% of new members like yourself are actually opposing fans trying to bait us. My hope is that is not true of you, but there really are some people with such a blatant lack of intellegence, they spew forth verbage that makes it obvious.

Anyone who would join an opposing fan site and pretend to be a fan of that team is probably just the result of their mother giving them a smack off the wall a few times when they were children and then allowing them to have alcohol by the age of 6. Basically a sign of good parenting:D

Um, the post you quoted is not a new member. It is board software informing the forum that an article has been posted to the main site. The original author of the article, is also very much not an undercover opposing fan trying to bait you.

And before you go throwing judgments about new members around, let's keep in mind that before THREE days ago, you had 8 whole posts. Perhaps we could calm the bravado (false, or otherwise) down a notch or two.

Um, the post you quoted is not a new member. It is board software informing the forum that an article has been posted to the main site. The original author of the article, is also very much not an undercover opposing fan trying to bait you.

And before you go throwing judgments about new members around, let's keep in mind that before THREE days ago, you had 8 whole posts. Perhaps we could calm the bravado (false, or otherwise) down a notch or two.

First, the Bravado is not false...oh no! And although I may have had only 3 posts, at least I know I've been a pats fan since 1964 and remain loyal and not the least bit embaressed by the signal stealing. Besides, I've been a member almost a year, so I'm no troll. I also made many posts last year but for some reason, they aren't showing up. Maybe because I didn't post for 7 months?

What concerns me is the new members who immediatel post against the patriots who say they are patriots fans.

I realize there is no level of membership to be earned here. you & I have as many rights as someone whose made 9,000 posts.

All I'm trying to do is uncover Trolls and let them know if they are a troll, their momma wasn't a good lady;) see what I'm saying here?

Last edited:
Let's replay a bit of the above dialog:

Then hopefully that means Kraft will not terminate BB in order to save face for the franchise as some other over-reactors have suggested.

Kraft would never do that over this kind of a business as usual dirty trick. He knows the lynch mob would burn him out of house and hang him within hours if he ever did that.

The Kraft's don't care about your sense of what is right and wrong, and OK because everyone does it. They really could care less.

I couldn't agree more. Plus, Kraft knows if he fires BB someone else would hire him, and eventually we'd have to play against him.

mg, I think you completely missed what I was saying. What I was saying is Kraft wouldn't dare fire BB because he knows the fans would run him (Kraft) out of town if he ever did. What does that have to do with my sense of right or wrong? How did you even get that out of what I said?

Last edited:
Just how am I supposed to feel as I put on a jersey and stride into Gillette Stadium on Sunday night?

What kind of fan has to ask that question ? Boo hoo, somebody at work will give you a hard time. Grow up. What hardship is that, weighed against the joy and exhilaration and wonder that Kraft and Belichick and all our favorite Patriots have brought us over the last six years.

Even if the worst is true (and the facts aren't in yet) - in the big scheme of things, this whole tempest in teapot means nothing. But what is clear is how pathetic some "fans" are - and how entitled and self-centered and selfish - as evidenced by these hysterical opuses.

We owe these people who have given us fans so much to be thankful for. Loyalty is easy when times are good. Let us show our loyalty, at a time when they need it so much.

R

Fans have no where to hide on this one

More...

Who is looking for some place to hide? I'm sure as hell not. We all will have to fight this on our own front. I've taken guff from co workers (who cares) and left their mouths agape with my steadfast "I'm proud of the lengths they go to to win mantra."

Honestly, this is the perfect week to get that Pats tattoo (tastefully done, small and on my shoulder) I've always wanted...but the wife put the kibosh on that idea.

First, the Bravado is not false...oh no! And although I may have had only 3 posts, at least I know I've been a pats fan since 1964 and remain loyal and not the least bit embaressed by the signal stealing. Besides, I've been a member almost a year, so I'm no troll. I also made many posts last year but for some reason, they aren't showing up. Maybe because I didn't post for 7 months?

What concerns me is the new members who immediatel post against the patriots who say they are patriots fans.

I realize there is no level of membership to be earned here. you & I have as many rights as someone whose made 9,000 posts.

All I'm trying to do is uncover Trolls and let them know if they are a troll, their momma wasn't a good lady;) see what I'm saying here?
you actually called out a bot? that's hilarious man...i thought you were a little smart, good comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes