PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Cheaters" T Shirts For Sale - Needs to be Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you all know, this is who owns the site:

Edit: I guess domains by proxy lets you purchase domain names anonymously. I was hoping it would say "Bill Polian".

Link: http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIsVerify.aspx?domain=thenewenglandcheaters.com&prog_id=godaddy

That's a proxy address. GoDaddy hides their identity for a small price. My wife has the same thing with another ISP because she moonlights and doesn't want her other employer to know that she's competing them them until she gets it going. That Az address is GoDaddy's.

The more attention you bring to this, the more successful they will be.

Really?

This post was so bad that the new poster needs to be cussed out?

1) I think the poster owns the website, and calling for it to be shut down (which we obviously could not do) was just a ploy (highly successful) to get us to visit his website.

2) Who cares?

3) GFY is sometimes just a guy thing. As in when we greet someone with, "Hey, Knucklehead. Howya doin'?" We aren't really calling the other guy a knucklehead. Or when we are surprised or annoyed and say, "Well, eff me!" It is not an invitation to be sodomized.

4) Sometimes it really is an insult. GFY

Everybody is trying to make a buck! I'll let the NFL worry about the intellectual rights on all that. I love all the scandal talk. This is fun... as we blow out teams.

I go back and forth between feeling pity and contempt for Jets fans. You have to feel bad for them, getting their hopes up all offseason just to be so quickly demoralized. Then again, they way they externalize their frustration into attacking other teams is pretty low and pathetic.

Parody is protected speech as far as I know.

I don't get it...was there some sort of issue involving the Patriots and a rules violation?

If the OP does own the site, what difference does it make if we dont buy the crap? She's not looking for hits, she wants sales.

This is hysterical especially since the original poster is a troll as well. So, the media and the fans of all the other teams who have been made to feel unworthy by the Patriots over the past 6 years went ballistic when the news of cameragate broke. The media played it like it deserved equivalent billing of an international event.

So now, Goodell and the NFL say the matter is closed. They've destroyed the very tapes that many media geniuses said would be scrutinized for further violations in order to take the Patriots to the woodshed. Goodell's intentions in this situation are now obvious. This was the only way he could lay this topic to rest without saying or implying that there are degrees to which one can break the rules. He actually did the best thing he could for the NFL and the Patriots.

What is left, this troll looking to stir things up by pointing out the "Cheater" T-shirts available online. The thing is, many will be bought by Pats fans, as this is one issue that has been so distorted that someday after a few years have gone by, we'll laugh at the attention that was paid for such a small and insignificant action. Goodell got what he wanted without compromising the integrity of the rules, and for those who can make a buck off of this? God bless 'em!

Relax guys.

Glory in it... Just like the Aussies do.

They still call themselves with the nickname JailBirds, because Australia was originally a penal colony. Just like the State of Georgia was orignially, as well.

These things will eventually be collectible items that many a Pats Fan would love to have to wear after celebrating after the Superbowl victory; or next and coming seasons...:D :D :D

The thing is, many will be bought by Pats fans, as this is one issue that has been so distorted that someday after a few years have gone by, we'll laugh at the attention that was paid for such a small and insignificant action. Goodell got what he wanted without compromising the integrity of the rules, and for those who can make a buck off of this? God bless 'em!
Relax, exactly, and that's the main point in this case. This is funny as hell and I'm ready to purchase a Cheater T-shirt and wear it with pride!

Great website. If our opponents' fans wear those shirts and call the Pats cheaters, then the Pats will go 16-0 before going on to win the Superbowl.

very well-designed web site. i've already placed a bulk order.

Success always breeds jealousy and contempt.

I actually feel kind of proud that we are so deep into the heads of opposition fans that they are firing up websites, paying hosting charges and putting effort into deriding us!

Hilarious!

Bingo!!!!!!!!

In reality, this was the one thing the Pats lacked in pre-season. I worried that with all these scribes and talking heads anointing them the best in the NFL, that there'd be none of the no respect incentive they've used so well in the past. Well, no more worries!!!!!!! And that takes care of incentive for the season!!!

Thank you Eric Mangini and the New York Jests.

Last edited:
Guys (and Gals)

I'm no troll. Ive been a Pats fan for 20 years. I actually think the tshirts are funny as well. I thought shutting him down would be even funnier seeing as the guy spent a load of dough on the merchandise. That was the gist of the post. I've been way past the whole issue for a week and think it's been blown way out of proportion. I'm with you all.

Man - tough crowd.

Spacecrime - GFYWYMD.

very well-designed web site. i've already placed a bulk order.

Yes, well designed, unlike your previous game plan. Feel free to place a bulk order. Whatever you need to do to get over the fact that you're team sucks and has been exposed. ;)

In reality, this was the one thing the Pats lacked in pre-season. I worried that with all these scribes and talking heads anointing them the best in the NFL, that there'd be none of the no respect incentive they've used so well in the past. Well, no more worries!!!!!!! And that takes care of incentive for the season!!!

Thank you Eric Mangini and the New York Jests.

Well, Clev, you are making me revisit my sig.
Is it possible? that
manJudas is a squeakin DOUBLE AGENT !

That he remains on Bob Kraft's payroll (thru one of his pal Vlad Putin's banks)
for a lot more than Robert Johnson is paying him in Joisey?
BRILLIANT !

Guys (and Gals)

I'm no troll. Ive been a Pats fan for 20 years. I actually think the tshirts are funny as well. I thought shutting him down would be even funnier seeing as the guy spent a load of dough on the merchandise. That was the gist of the post. I've been way past the whole issue for a week and think it's been blown way out of proportion. I'm with you all.
Wow. Who would have thought? A Patriots fan all these years, and only now joining up and only to point out a website selling goofy stuff. Amazing coincidence, eh?

A website that sells T-shirts to fans. Who cares?

Oh, and the Skankees shot their wad, too. AL East belongs to Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back