PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cheap shot to Welker's head -- fine coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What more can they do he's not starting :D

yeah...I LOVED that line..."we talked it over with NFL front offices and he's NOT starting!!!".....oooooooOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh ...scarrrrrrrrrrry......just in time for Halloween season....so, Sanchez takes a snap on thefirst possession and then in comes Edwards for 2nd down...is that the extent of the severe repercussions Edwards gets for driving drunk, getting arrested, plastered all over newspapers and internet sites nationwide?

SHOCKING!!!...oh the inhumanity of such severity!!!

this league is a joke and Jetdell is the head clown in this Green Circus

Million dollar fine and a loss of a first round draft pick, which in and of itself, could produce millions in revenue if the pick turns out to be star material...over a memo disagreement...

as opposed to a slap on the wrist for the VISIBLE leader of a football organization...or did you forget THIS?
images

and now a cover-up amidst all kinds of back room chicanery to insure a vital part of the Jet offense is not missing when they play the Fins this week....or did you NOT hear of this????

220x166-alg_edwards.jpg

Jets WR Edwards will dress despite arrest

Boozed-up Jet Braylon Edwards will take the field for Sunday's game - even after being hit with drunken-driving charges for taking the wheel with twice the legal limit of alcohol in his system.

yeah, the Welker hit was "just football"...and this is "just organized criminal conspiracy"....so can your snarky retorts

==============================================

Joker, you'r the best, I love your style.:)

Don't hate the Player hate the game.

you have to admit....THIS was made for me...:yeeha:

Flying to the ball is different from flying to the head, and your boy Smith has a history of the latter. As for Rodney, I don't remember him ever going at guys' heads.

======================================

Can't say i remember Rodney going for the head either, maybe a poor comparison.

I am not saying it was a legal hit, it wasn't, may deserve a fine. Probably does.

Stuff happens.

it's too bad he probaly won't get suspended or fined for that matter. the league is so lame compared to how it used to be. with goodell giving fines to patriot players left and right. he goes soft to his favorite team the jets. bill polian being on the competition committee is a total joke. changing rules to suit the colts style of play. its hard to believe some of the other fan bases turn a blind eye to how the league is being run and their biased to favor "their teams". goodell is a total joke.

The real travesty here is that not one Patriot appeared to make a move towards the guy who laid Welker out with a dirty and dangerous hit. Showed a total lack of guts and team spirit. Sometimes you need to take the 15 yards, or even an ejection. I was ashamed to be a Patriots fan at that moment.

Some might say Goodell doesn't even take a dump unless he can find some way to make it help the Jets.

Let's see what happens.

Has anyone got footage of this?

It is weird but I haven't even seen a news article about this with attached footage and youtube is a barren wasteland.

The real travesty here is that not one Patriot appeared to make a move towards the guy who laid Welker out with a dirty and dangerous hit. Showed a total lack of guts and team spirit. Sometimes you need to take the 15 yards, or even an ejection. I was ashamed to be a Patriots fan at that moment.

cuz Brady says you suck.:rolleyes:

cuz Brady says you suck.:rolleyes:

You are not welcome here with posts like this. If you want to respectfully talk football, that's fine. If you want to talk trash, stay on your home message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back