PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cheap hits on Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinhividivici

Rookie
Reaction score
Fans really really have short term memories, so are the pundits, mediots etc... I kept hearing of how Brady should be taking out, killed ...etc. They're all acting like Brady has been doing this his whole career, blowing games wide open every single week. They don't care to remember it's the 10th game of the season a very special season none the less, don't care to know nothing else, just because he had been good through 10 games it's a great reason to break his knees. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but just really disgust me to see fans are this stupid. I could fanthom their thinking if this team had been blowing people out for decades, but one season??? good thing other players remember.

The media talking heads who like to make themselves sound smart by suggesting that "running up the score" puts Brady in danger from defensive players seeking retribution seem to be missing one small point.

They're trying to take Brady out in the FIRST quarter, you idiots! THAT'S the unofficial gameplan and the only way these guys expect they'll be able to win.

I mean I hate to point out the obvious to these "professionals" but I don't think too many defensive players would think twice about taking a cheap shot at Brady in ANY quarter if they get the chance.

So if that's their worry they might as well bench Brady in the First Quarter.

^
I agree. They did their best to make something of Randall Gay's comments. That's why Belichick hates the media. They're always looking to trap him so he gives them nothing.

i've never really heard a mediot call for the injuring of a player until i heard wilbon. what that moron doesn't realize is that if they cheapshot brady, we will retaliate far more severely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down