PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chatroom impersonations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Bob was acting a little funny.

primetime said:
That was just an inside joke du jour type thing, though. That happens every week. The problem was first the "players" and then the "media" and then the Bob George spamming thing. Some of the player stuff can be funny if it's done for a short period. During the draft you see it alot, you'll have guys come in with the names of some no-name the Pats just took and make fun of himself. It's funny and there's really not much going on during the draft in between picks so it's not a big deal either.. But during games it gets in the way of actual discussion, which is the whole point of the chat room.

But when real media members like Chris Price post in there, it gets difficult (unless they scream "DIEEEEE" the entire time) to determine who's fake.

pats1 said:
But when real media members like Chris Price post in there, it gets difficult (unless they scream "DIEEEEE" the entire time) to determine who's fake.

Right, exactly. It's nice to have these real guys in there too because they can offer a little more insight, but the ridiculous behavior of some people might drive them away, let alone the common poster on the board who gets tired of the crap.

MoLewisrocks said:
I see little has changed for the better in chat since last year.

Bye.
Nope, nothing has changed, I had to struggle with it tonight or wait until noon tomorrow on NFL Network, but I'll be in the game thread for the regular season. :bricks:

I'm real quick with the ignore button when I suspect someone is just there to spew sxxt.

Impersonating other posters in a chatroom? Some people need to get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey