PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomezcat

Grumpy Englishman.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Given that some of us will be up into the early hours watching the game (for reference, it is 9.30pm here), is anyone going to be in the chat room later? Wake me up if I start snoring though. :D

LOL, I'm in Germany so long night here too. But at least we (military) get a half day off on Monday to recover. I'm sure your boss is still expecting you on time tomorrow, right?

I'll try and poke my head into the chat room too.

it will be also a long night for me (here in Italy now h 22,40).
hv a nice Super Bowl also if our loved Pats are not playing

Where is the link for the chatroom?

Gumby said:
LOL, I'm in Germany so long night here too. But at least we (military) get a half day off on Monday to recover. I'm sure your boss is still expecting you on time tomorrow, right?

I'll try and poke my head into the chat room too.

I booked the day off, indeed the entire week. I really couldn't stay up until 3am and then get up at 6.30. :eek:
I thought you military lads were kicked out of bed by some mean sargeant type (assuming you aren't the mean sargeant) at 5am? I've just watched Jarhead so I know all about these things (tongue very firmly in cheek). :D

DaBruinz said:
Where is the link for the chatroom?

If you go to the main page, click on the interactive drop down menu and you'll find it from there.

I thought you military lads were kicked out of bed by some mean sargeant type (assuming you aren't the mean sargeant) at 5am?

Well this is the modern kinder gentler army. The young troops get woken up in Basic Training for about 10 weeks. After that they have to show up at morning formation on time or the Sergeant gets in their face.

Usually by the time they are Sergeants they actually have to be there earlier to check up on the young troops and be ready for them before they arrive.

Me; I'm an officer so I sit around on my butt and show up when I feel like it (just kidding).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes