PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CHAT ROOM inquiry...

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I realize this makes me pretty clueless and out of touch, but...is there no longer a viable chat room here? Am I missing something - or just looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for letting me know and sorry to make a whole thread about it, but the Game Thread is too busy with football-talk, as it should be.

bumpbumpbump

Re: CHAT ROOM inquiry...PLEASE HELP.

Used to be, the help I'm asking for here would've been available within a minute of the original post. One more example of how far this site has fallen in the last few seasons.

At this point, any help - even a sincere "I don't know" - would be appreciated. Thanks.

Look above to the top of the screen. Just below where it says "Welcome To Our Message Board", the last link to the right is "Fan Chat Room". However, I haven't gone in there since week one due to it being over run with trolls and idiots with the maturity of an eight year old that just ate a dozen candy bars and chugged a couple liters of Mountain Dew.

thanks for the help, guys.

Re: CHAT ROOM inquiry...PLEASE HELP.

Used to be, the help I'm asking for here would've been available within a minute of the original post. One more example of how far this site has fallen in the last few seasons.

I only added this forum a couple of months ago and you've never posted in here....so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Regarding the chat room it's going to require a reinstallation that I haven't had a chance to do yet. It will be done later this evening. - Ian

Last edited:
I realize this makes me pretty clueless and out of touch, but...is there no longer a viable chat room here? Am I missing something - or just looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for letting me know and sorry to make a whole thread about it, but the Game Thread is too busy with football-talk, as it should be.

Chat Room is now reinstalled and is working. Please let me know of any issues. - Ian

I had a lot of problems last time I tried to use the Chat Room -- connection dropped every ten seconds or so. Was it because I use Firefox? Will the new installation fix it?

Thanks, Ian.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back