Welcome to PatsFans.com

Charlotte Chided for DNC CracK Hotels

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Charlotte Pats Fan, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Charlotte Pats Fan

Charlotte Pats Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +83 / 1 / -3

No Jersey Selected

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

Clowns, they will probably handing out EBT Cards to the hookers and dealers.
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +515 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

And others have been favorably impressed.

Read more here: Convention visitors give Charlotte hotels thumbs up | CharlotteObserver.com

I'm a little confused, though. Do the people hosting the convention actually assign rooms or do they simply send a list of accomodations they've contracted group rates with and allow the attendee to choose?

I've attended quite a few EMS and firefighting conventions over the years and I've always gotten a list of hotels/motels that had agreed to provide group rates (and the rates were all different depending on the grade of hotel participating) but the final choice was up to me and my fire chief. The department would give me a dollar amount they were willing to spend and if I wanted to go over that, I could, but at my own expense.

I would presume that it works the same way for the political party conventions as well.
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +341 / 3 / -13

I've only seen Charlotte's airport. And from what I've seen there....they got some of the most attractive women I've ever laid my eyes upon! :eek: