PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charlie, Brady and the JV Squad on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
First prime time college game and #2 ND faces unranked GA Tech on the road.

Um. Charlie is getting Really Large again...

BradyisGod said:
Um. Charlie is getting Really Large again...

He does look bigger (and this isn't meant to rag on him). After his surgery I didn't expect to see him gain a lot of weight. That can't be good.

calvin johnson time! aaaaaaaawwwwww yea

Notre Dame is in for a rough night- Ga Tech a very tough place to play and they look like they have their hands full already. I love Charlie but I'm pulling for the underdogs in this one (ACC rules!).

Don't show BB the tape of TE Carlson from ND!

Crazy call by Weiss on the draw for the TD. Wow.

Johnny Mac said:
Crazy call by Weiss on the draw for the TD. Wow.

Once I saw the LB creep outside I knew it was coming. Johnson is going to light up ND in the 2nd half though.

I'm excited to see how Calvin Johnson does. I'm praying that he somehow manages to become a Patriot this time next year! :rocker:

Box_O_Rocks said:
Don't show BB the tape of TE Carlson from ND!

How can you stop him? Belichick breaks down film in his sleep. ;)

TD Irish. Great run. :rocker:

NEM said:
I watched a movie tonight. ND was losing 7-0 when I turned it off. What was final?
14-10, excellent game. NEM, it's football season, time to quit watching movies :)

No slants NEM, you'd just have been grumpy.

GA Tech wore themselves out in the first half blitzing, then Quinn and Co. ground it out for the win. Nice to hear Troy Brown get more kudos while discussing the RB/LB Charlie has playing two ways.

mavfan2390 said:
I'm excited to see how Calvin Johnson does. I'm praying that he somehow manages to become a Patriot this time next year! :rocker:

In his best Homer Simpson impersonation.........mmmmmm.....Calvin Johnson. That guy is awesome. As Homer says about donuts. Calvin Johnson, is there anything he can't do ? I'm praying we get a #1 for Deion, then after winning the SB, trade up both #1's and get Calvin Johnson. It would be like when the 49'ers traded up for Jerry Rice in 85. For the life of me, I can't remember whom the 49ers traded with to get Rice. He says jokingly (Most longtime Pats fans know which team made that brilliant trade with the 49ers).

P.S.-What happened to Charlie Weiss, he looks as if he ate the smaller Charlie Weiss.

Last edited by a moderator:
scott99 said:
P.S.-What happened to Charlie Weiss, he looks as if he ate the smaller Charlie Weiss.
He clearly enjoyed his offseason at the buffet. He has the Parcells front-butt thing going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes