PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charles Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson26fan

Rookie
Reaction score
Anyone think he could be traded for cheaply? I know he has had injury and off the field problems, but he is young and much more talented than the other options at this point.

I'm charles rogers, I had 38 touchdowns and 86 catches.

Wasn't that the song he sang on draft day?

Bust

Wilson26fan said:
Anyone think he could be traded for cheaply? I know he has had injury and off the field problems, but he is young and much more talented than the other options at this point.
Possibly I think this was on another thread a few days ago...old idea..

he was on pace for a GREAT season his rookie year preinjury, then these past two seasons he's had to deal with the lions spending first rounder on williams, and williams, as well as an inconsistent qb, and a run game that could not get touchdowns in the red zone, hed be fine with brady throwing to him

id give up to our first 4th rounder, considering ramsey just went for a 6th rounder, i think its plausible

And Ray Lewis made him dance.

I brought this up last week. Lions have plenty of WR, Rodgers seems to be out of their plans. BB has a good relationship with Millen, and maybe a 3rd can get him.

Sorry, didn't realize it was a duplicate thread...... just seems that they tried with Terrell and Davis last year and Rogers is younger and more talented than both and seems to play on a team that no longer wants him.

If I'm not mistaken, Rodgers is represented by Carl and Kevin Poston. Belichick would probaby give up a 3rd round pick and have a root canal before negotiating with the Poston Brothers again.

Hey Wilsonfan, no need to apologize for having the same thought i did when i started a thread a few days back theorizing a Pats trade for a Lions WR, it only means that great minds think alike!!! :singing:

The lynchpin for me was the Lions signing Corey Bradford on top of their three 1st rounder WRs.....seems suspicious (or just stupid, and considering that Millen made the move, stupid could easily be the explanation).

We are talking about a highly paid, highly picked injury prone underachiever who was suspended twice - once for drug problems and once for being a dog in practice. His next positive drug test will result in suspension for 1 year.

Why exactly would anyone want to trade for him?

Charles Rogers should be renamed "Glass Joe" from the classic video game Punchout.

Patriot Missile said:
Charles Rogers should be renamed "Glass Joe" from the classic video game Punchout.

It suxx to be his collarbone.

Fragile.

Even moreso than REECHEE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back