PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charity Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this and it is a solicitation and I hate soliciting but nonetheless I'll do it. On March first of last year my third daughter Emerson passed away at 28 months unexpectedly and of unknown causes. I went to get her up from her nap and she was gone. My other two daughters were home at the time and saw the horror, the calls to 911, etc. Life has not nor ever will be the same.

We are currently doing some fund raising for her memorial fund to try and get the naming rights for a picnic pavilion going in next to a new playground in our town of Marshfield. Along with raising funds and awareness for SUDC which is sort of SIDS for older kids but different causes. We had never heard of it. There's information on the site below. I'm running the NYC Triathlon and selling t-shirts and we are running a harbor cruise out of Marina Bay in Quincy on August 19th. On the cruise which will have a DJ, hor dourves and a cash bar we are also having silent auctions from items that have been generously donated. There's a signed glove from Dustin Pedroia, a massage a month for a year at a spa in Marshfield, a 3D ultrasound for anybody who's expecting, two tickets to the Drop Kick Murphys that include back stage passes and other items.

If you can possibly attend or spread the word about the event myself and my family will be eternally grateful.

Emerson-Lily

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(
She was very beautiful. You have a lovely family.

This is very heart-breaking. I wish you only the best.

wow. i couldn't even imagine going through what you have. I'm so sorry for your loss. Best of luck with the charity event.

-Ryan

I wasn't sure where to post this and it is a solicitation and I hate soliciting but nonetheless I'll do it. On March first of last year my third daughter Emerson passed away at 28 months unexpectedly and of unknown causes. I went to get her up from her nap and she was gone. My other two daughters were home at the time and saw the horror, the calls to 911, etc. Life has not nor ever will be the same.

We are currently doing some fund raising for her memorial fund to try and get the naming rights for a picnic pavilion going in next to a new playground in our town of Marshfield. Along with raising funds and awareness for SUDC which is sort of SIDS for older kids but different causes. We had never heard of it. There's information on the site below. I'm running the NYC Triathlon and selling t-shirts and we are running a harbor cruise out of Marina Bay in Quincy on August 19th. On the cruise which will have a DJ, hor dourves and a cash bar we are also having silent auctions from items that have been generously donated. There's a signed glove from Dustin Pedroia, a massage a month for a year at a spa in Marshfield, a 3D ultrasound for anybody who's expecting, two tickets to the Drop Kick Murphys that include back stage passes and other items.

If you can possibly attend or spread the word about the event myself and my family will be eternally grateful.

Emerson-Lily

It is heart wrenching to hear of your loss, and I'm so sorry for you and your family.

The lockout does not seem to be such a big deal now. I wish you and your family the best.

Last edited:
Worst. News. Possible.
Prayers for the family.

Thank you all for your kind words. It's certainly been the worst time of my life and nothing else comes close. Anything you can do to promote the cruise would be much appreciated and if you can attend that would be awesome you'll just have to do the intro with real and screen name.

Everlong - My condolensces to you and your family. As someone said to me today, "No parent should have to bury their child".

It's not much, but going forward, I will say a prayer for her on March 1st, as that is my birthday.

As for the cruise, do you have facebook? If so, I'd like to add it to my profile so that others can see it and possibly help out..

Thanks DaBruinz I appreciate that and thanks for reminding me as I should have put that in the original post.

My home page

Scott Hitch**** | Facebook

Emerson's charity page

The Emerson Lily Hitch**** Memorial Foundation | Facebook

The cruise page

Cruising For A Cause | Facebook

My baby girl died of SIDS in 1986. I still miss her and think of her every day.

I will do some Facebook work in my circle of friends to promote this. I have a few friends in the south shore and the Boston area

That's terrible, condolences to you and your family.....and I'll definitely spread the word.

My baby girl died of SIDS in 1986. I still miss her and think of her every day.

I will do some Facebook work in my circle of friends to promote this. I have a few friends in the south shore and the Boston area

My condolences to you on the loss of your daughter. For a parent there's no amount of time that will stop you from missing them.

So sorry for your family's loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back