PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers will beat the Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Hell freezes over:eek:

San Diego is a VERY dangerous team. They have the playoff monkey off their back with today's win, a playoff game they won on Phil Rivers arm not on LT's running. (LT had onlu 42 yds rushing today) Whoever thought that was possible especially without Antonio Gates? The Bolts have no pressure on them at all this year after today and they've got athletic playmakers on both sides of the ball. Not saying they'll beat the Colts but this is one dangerous team very capable of doing so.
The Chargers and Giants are very dangerous teams right now.

San Diego is a VERY dangerous team. They have the playoff monkey off their back with today's win, a playoff game they won on Phil Rivers arm not on LT's running. (LT had onlu 42 yds rushing today) Whoever thought that was possible especially without Antonio Gates? The Bolts have no pressure on them at all this year after today and they've got athletic playmakers on both sides of the ball. Not saying they'll beat the Colts but this is one dangerous team very capable of doing so.

I agree.

It's not the best idea to underestimate the Chargers at this point. However, I think the Pats would have an easier time with them than the Colts. They actually matchup kinda good with the Colts. It just seems like they're always able to create explosive plays on both sides of the balls against the Colts.

It's just the matchup style.

The team I watched today IMHO is not a danger to anyone left in the playoffs. The offense and defense are marginal at best.

Sure they have pressure , 1 playoff win in 13 years does absolve the team of anything.

Last edited:
Norv sounded like he's gonna cry in the press conference..
If they beat the colts , he might have a heart attack.

Last edited:
I think you underestimate the Titans Defense. After BB Jeff Fisher is the best coach in the NFL and the guy 3rd on that list isn't close to Fisher. The Colt D will not hold LT to 42 yds on 21 carries. That game was ugly because that's the way the Titans make you play, in the trenches warfare. Be a very different dynamic on the fast indoor track at Indy.

The team I watched today IMHO is not a danger to anyone left in the playoffs. The offense and defense are marginal at best.

Sure they have pressure , 1 playoff win in 13 years does absolve the team of anything.

Offense and defense marginal at best??? Common now. Defense leads the league in takeaways and turnovers. Offense in no where near the Patriots level, however, I don't think marginal is fair. Best RB, Best TE, nuff said.

Yes, based on TODAY'S peformance, they do not look like much of a threat. However, we always play better as the underdogs and have always matched up well against the Colts.

Last edited:
Didn't the chargers already beat the colts once this year?

Yeah and I'm sure they can do it again. So long as they intercept Manning 6 times and Vinatieri misses a 27 yard field goal again.

Offense and defense marginal at best??? Common now. Defense leads the league in takeaways and turnovers. Offense in no where near the Patriots level, however, I don't think marginal is fair. Best RB, Best TE, nuff said.

Yes, based on TODAY'S peformance, they do not look like much of a threat. However, we always play better as the underdogs and have always matched up well against the Colts.
What's with Shane Olivea? Has he been demoted?

it's dangerous to judge a team based on just 1 game

Then how will you judge a team based on 16 games? Looks like all your bs equations got blown out of the water didn't they? 16-0, in case you didn't know. :rocker:

He studied at the Elaine Marie Benes School of Dance.

elaine20dance.gif

Is this really bad dancing? I was thinking she looks pretty hot;)

Yep that was Mannings famous 6 pick game, and AV missing a chip shot FG at the end to win. We didn't deserve to win anyway although we out gained the Chargers 386 yards to 177..

Last edited:
i think itll be a good game as well, despite how SD looked today.

chargers historically have matched up well with indy. in their matchup earlier this season i think SD got a little comfortable when they had a 23-0 lead and it helped indy build momentum. a win is a win. that front 7 should be able to rattle manning and LT could give indy problems. still i think the colts will win, but it wont be easy. colts are just a much better team IMO, and would be easy favs this year if we werent in the picture.

Last edited:
Then how will you judge a team based on 16 games? Looks like all your bs equations got blown out of the water didn't they? 16-0, in case you didn't know. :rocker:

yes, it looks like thousands of years of math has been proven wrong by the 07 Pats

for the record, I said the odds were against the Pats going 16-0, and they were.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back