PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers-Ravens Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome.

I'm pulling for the Ravens; the Chargers are truly the least classy team in the NFL.

A loss and the Raiders are only 3 1/2 behind them.

Last edited:
I'm pulling for the Chargers because I don't want Denver in the playoffs

I'd love to have Denver in the playoffs.

I want to erase all “Denver owns Brady and the Pats” thoughts forever.

I thought merriman wasn't gonna do his dance this year?

Awesome.

I'm pulling for the Ravens; the Chargers are truly the least classy team in the NFL.

A loss and the Raiders are only 3 1/2 behind them.

Oh no the Chargers are classy because LT says so......:rolleyes:

I am pulling for the Chargers because I don't want the Ravens to have anything to play for when they play the Pats.

Boller just fires BULLETS all over the place. He has no touch whatsoever in his throws.

it seems like all the players want to do is celebrate....

it's kinda sad how both teams are so into 'me'....to me they seem light years away from NE's league.

Well, our team as a whole is classless cause we run up the score...:rolleyes: lol

Both these teams are awful on offense, but at least the Ravens have an excuse.

I'm rooting for Balt... wanna see the Broncos in the playoffs. ALL DEMONS SHALL BE EXORCISED!!! :D

The Baltimore Ravens are without a doubt the most boring team to watch in football.

At least the Dolphins/49ers have comedic value at times.

Both these teams are awful on offense, but at least the Ravens have an excuse.

I'm rooting for Balt... wanna see the Broncos in the playoffs. ALL DEMONS SHALL BE EXORCISED!!! :D

...then Rodney can get on the phone with the president request they call in the national guard....beating Denver by 40 + would make me a very happy man...

Honestly, the most fulfilling road to 19-0 would be...

Denver
Indy
Green Bay

Denver for past woes, Indy for obvious reasons, and Green Bay for that Super Bowl loss.

Though actually a Pats/Cowboys Super Bowl would be great. Wouldn’t surprise me if that’d be the highest rated Super Bowl ever.

I'm watching the game with my father and he can't get over how much celebration we're seeing over nothing. He usually only watches the Pats.

I want the Ravens to win because I dislike SD more and I want Baltimore to enter next week confident and defiant. I want to see them crushed when NE bulldozers them. Ray Lewis saying they'll beat NE would be a bonus.

As for Denver, I'd love to see NE play them in the playoffs. It wouldn't be close and would end the "Denver owns NE" theory. There's no way Denver gets that far though.

Honestly, the most fulfilling road to 19-0 would be...

Denver
Indy
Green Bay

Denver for past woes, Indy for obvious reasons, and Green Bay for that Super Bowl loss.

Though actually a Pats/Cowboys Super Bowl would be great. Wouldn’t surprise me if that’d be the highest rated Super Bowl ever.

...to that I can only add...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUxQni-gSnk

"The Baltimore Ravens are without a doubt the most boring team to watch in football."

I disagree. The Panthers and Chiefs could give there Offense a run for the money. Have you seen the Panthers this year...bad!

Shout out to my high school! What the heck?

These teams are ugly. Ravens defense is Overrated big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots