PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers' loss this Sunday will be the beginning of their decline this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. The bottom line is the points on the board. You can give up 500 yards on the ground and only 7 points, you're still better than the D that holds a team to 200 yards and 3 TD's.

The point of the game is to stop the other team from scoring, and score yourself...ya know? Or maybe you don't.

Obviously, you didn't read my post before quoting and commenting on it.

Or if you did, you didn't comprehend it.

I infer this from the utter irrelevance of your supposed rebuttal.

What is a Maroon?

There was an old hockey team in Montreal called the Maroons but that was many years ago.

You might not want to be the guy trying to call others MORONS.

He wasn't trying to call anyone a moron, but thank you for stepping up to the plate and showing yourself to be one.

A "MAROON" is slang for someone who is found to be lacking... usually in intelligence. Its similar to MORON.

He wasn't trying to call anyone a moron, but thank you for stepping up to the plate and showing yourself to be one.

A "MAROON" is slang for someone who is found to be lacking... usually in intelligence. Its similar to MORON.

It's a quote from a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

What is a Maroon?

There was an old hockey team in Montreal called the Maroons but that was many years ago.

You might not want to be the guy trying to call others MORONS.

Sorry, buddy, but you just made a fool of yourself. The use of "maroon" for "moron" is a major popular-culture reference. (Bugs Bunny.)

It's OK to not know that. But it's not OK to assume that person who does use it didn't know what he was talking about.

EDIT: I see I'm not the only one who immediately noticed your stupidity ...

Last edited:
eh 11-5 will be plenty to win our now-weak division, hell i can't see anyone in your division even coming within 7 games of NE

I wrote somewhere in this thread that I expected the Chargers to get thumped, but not in a way that provides much of a blueprint for other teams.

I hope I was wrong, since they seem to be a bunch of jerks.

As to WHETHER I was wrong:

On offense, I didn't see much of a blueprint so much as I saw execution.

On defense, it also looked more like execution than scheme, especially after the Bears' very different scheme produced very similar anti-Charger results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back