PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers fans think they're the cream of the crop again

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstAndGoal

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Lots of threads on the Chargers boards talking about how *next time* they're going to beat up the overrated Pats now that they're on track again. That's got to be the ****iest fan base in the NFL. I've never seen such a bunch of talkers for a group of people who have done nothing but underachieve. It's sad and funny at the same time. ;)

Lots of threads on the Chargers boards talking about how *next time* they're going to beat up the overrated Pats now that they're on track again. That's got to be the ****iest fan base in the NFL. I've never seen such a bunch of talkers for a group of people who have done nothing but underachieve. It's sad and funny at the same time. ;)

chargers yet to play the colts . Once manning goes after the secondary they will come back to earth.

Amazing how many Charger fans are on steroids ... these fans are jacked out of their mind ... way past reality. Time for a good team to bust a few of their zits.

Based on the intelligence of the SD trolls we got here around playoff time last season, half their fan base is somewhere in the moderately ******ed range, so what do you expect?

San Diego sports fans are the worst fans in America. I dont mean 'worst' like Philly fans, I mean worst as in mindnumblingly stupid. Yeah, I'd love to see LT and his crybabies here in January to hand them their asses yet again.

chargers yet to play the colts . Once manning goes after the secondary they will come back to earth.

That will be fun to watch.

That will be fun to watch.

Man, who do you root for in that game? It'd be like watching a fight between Hussein and Bin Laden.

Surprisingly, I think I hate the Chargers more. As much as I hate the Colts, it's a very different kind of dislike - there is an underlying respect for Manning and others on that squad that the Chargers have just not earned, and likely never will as long as they are a bunch of punks.

Last edited:
San Diego sports fans are the worst fans in America. I dont mean 'worst' like Philly fans, I mean worst as in mindnumblingly stupid. Yeah, I'd love to see LT and his crybabies here in January to hand them their asses yet again.

Ain't that the truth. I swear, SD fans get overlooked when the worst fan bases get ranked. Those goobers take homerism to an astonishingly pathetic level. It's like they exist in this bubble where the fans, players, front office, coaches and media all read their own press clippings and end up believing that they are the most talented group of individuals ever assembled in any field of work...ever. It's as though no outside objectivity (i.e humbleness) is able to break through that bubble.

They so ardently believe that they are better than everyone else and that they have a right to championships. It's that sense of entitlement which really gets me because SD is one of the biggest loser sports towns anywhere. It's not like there is a rich tradition of winning with any of their sports teams that would give them a reason to be confident about much of anything. Nope, they are century-long losers who think they are better than everyone else. It certainly doesn't help matters that they also seem to be extremely rude individuals with a proclivity for the profane and obscene.

Man, who do you root for in that game? It'd be like watching a fight between Hussein and Bin Laden.

Surprisingly, I think I hate the Chargers more. As much as I hate the Colts, it's a very different kind of dislike - there is an underlying respect for Manning and others on that squad that the Chargers have just not earned, and likely never will as long as they are a bunch of punks.

no question i root for the colts.chargers yap too much and believe in their own hype. colts are genuine material

Absolutely! I hate the Colts, but they have my utmost respect as a football team. The Chargers.....not so much!

Well, they did beat the AFCN division leader, and that was one of the more competitive divisions last year.

Maybe they think it's still 2006? :confused:

try living here. they talk out of their *** constantly and haven't won ****. you'd think they were the celtics or something. the most unknowledgeable sports fan base i have ever witnessed. seriously, these guys are morons. just imagine skateboarders and river jumpers trying to talk sports.

Last edited:

I'd absolutely root for the Colts without thinking twice. While I am not fond of the Colts or some of their fans, I have a lot of respect for Manning. Whereas I have little-to-no respect for that hack Rivers and he's band of blabbering whiners.

no question i root for the colts.chargers yap too much and believe in their own hype. colts are genuine material

True. Don't get me wrong, as a fan and a homer, I friggin hate the Colts, but I agree, I do have respect for them. It's a rivalry I enjoy, it's great competition.

Chargers are flat out annoying whiny losers.

Last edited:

I'm a regular on one of the two main Charger boards, and i can assure you that there are NO threads talking about anything remotely resembling what this guy is claiming.

I also just looked at the other main board and there aren't even any Patriot threads on the home page.

The fans here are somewhat content with the progress we've made, and that's it. We're not even thinking about playing you again at this point.

I'm a regular on one of the two main Charger boards, and i can assure you that there are NO threads talking about anything remotely resembling what this guy is claiming.

I also just looked at the other main board and there aren't even any Patriot threads on the home page.

The fans here are somewhat content with the progress we've made, and that's it. We're not even thinking about playing you again at this point.

Take a look for yourself. There are lots of Pats threads. Read through them.

http://forums.chargers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=142

ooops....must have missed those posts when he was out surfing/skateboarding/hang gliding/wolfing down avocado tofutti

ooops....must have missed those posts when he was out surfing/skateboarding/hang gliding/wolfing down avocado tofutti
He can't use his keyboard because he just did his nails.

Anyway, I doubt any Charger fan made up new posts about "beating the Patriots next time." They just used cut and paste on all the crap they wrote between the two games in January and September when they got spanked.

I'll say one thing for Romo, he wasn't crying like a little girl after the game. The Cowboys took their beating like men. No Tomlinson Tissue-Party either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes