PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers expected to release OLB Brandon Lang today - Interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be worse than having Arrington rush the passer :rolleyes:

Having him in for a looksee can't hurt..

He does see to be the "proto-typical" height/weight that BB looks for from an OLB.. 6'3 3/4 and 266 lbs.

what round was he drafted in?

Last edited:
I loved him leading up to his senior year. He let me down. He's from the same college as Osi Umenyiora and Demarcus Ware. Enough said.

Signed as an undrafted rookie free agent.

I try not to be the guy who busts in with the sarcasm about us jumping all over a player another team released, but....

You mean we can sign an undrafted rookie that the Chargers decided wasn't good enough to be on their team? All of our problems are solved!

That said, I did like him going into the draft, LOL.

Last edited:
Chargers are hoping he clears waivers. I'd say putting him on the practice squad would be fine. Have to see if he clears.

I loved him leading up to his senior year. He let me down. He's from the same college as Osi Umenyiora and Demarcus Ware. Enough said.

Damn. I'd bring him in based on that info alone :p

Oh... that guy ;)

What about Clubber Lang?

I try not to be the guy who busts in with the sarcasm about us jumping all over a player another team released, but....

You mean we can sign an undrafted rookie that the Chargers decided wasn't good enough to be on their team? All of our problems are solved!

Well, it kinda worked out when we got danny woodhead off waivers :D

i know you were being sarcastic but danny woodhead says hello

What about Clubber Lang?

I resent the challenge because the Colts are no challenge but I'd be more than happy to beat up on them some more.

Of course an undrafted player could fit the bill. a 5'6' division 2 running back, or scatback receiver/punt returner? Sure some of those small guys can play.

A 6'3" 260 OLB, one of the hardest positions on the field to fill? Less likely to be overlooked IMO.

Nevertheless, BB knows what he likes and doesn't care what others think, which makes his talent evaluation the only thing that counts.

sd probably released him to sign wr/te bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey