PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers.com banning registration - WIMPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I guess the old saying goes here "You can dish it out but you can't take it"

The moderators at Chargers.com has banned any new people to register there - Afraid us Patriots fans would do to them like they have done to us here at patsfans last week.

I don't see any of us fans having Phillip Rivers in a 3 way gay posing position or other XXX rated type photos - Even the mods there can't handle the truth and don't want to deal with logic from Patriots fans.

It sad,And they call US classless?

All I wanted to do was sign up to give a congratulations on a great season for the Chargers and for playing a great game that was evenly matched and to look forward to seeing them again next year in the regular season but I could not.

SD moderators are wimps for taking the easy way out and banning new sign ups - they can't take it while we put up with their derilics all 6 days last week,not fair - CHARGER WIMPS!!.....

Ummm, I think Ian did the same tonight.

Bad News: They won't allow us on Charger.com :(
Good News: We can now buy all the Charger game tickets we want :singing:

Different circumstances. Anybody has been able to register here since after the game. He did it because there was a few Chargers trolls making a nuisance of themselves in the game thread.

Yeah but at least we took that crap from SD fans all week - They did not take any crap last week since they were off - You would think they would at least allow someone to post and others to read some rightful insightful posting about the game from us fans here instead of assuming all Pats fans are A__holes which you know they do think that there.

Last edited:
Yeah I found out. I was about to register and tell them how they screwed up letting their best reciever go to the Pats! :singing:

You should see that place. Parker isnt very popular there at the moment. :D

Last edited:
Bad News: They won't allow us on Charger.com :(
Good News: We can now buy all the Charger game tickets we want :singing:

Yeah,I hear the Qualcomm stadium going to be pretty empty come next sunday night - LOL

Yeah I found out. I was about to register and tell them how they screwed up letting their best reciever go to the Pats! :singing:

You should see that place. Parker isnt very popular there at the moment. :D

Do you have a link to the post where they are bashing him? - Would love to see the SD anger:p

I wonder if Ian will require a 'Class test' to see if any Colt fan qualifies and can join this week:D

It still would be cool to hear from some opposing Colts fans if they keep it honest and unbiased to a point of not being obnoxious,some insightful Colt fans I think would be welcome,but how do you really know if they won't turn out as jerks? -You don't.

Do you have a link to the post where they are bashing him? - Would love to see the SD anger:p
Just look for the "We need a new reciever" thread our something about their WR's. They are tearing Parker to shreads. Infact 1 guy in such a thread suggested they get Caldwell back. :D

Too bad we have him for another year. :rocker:

Last edited:
I wonder if Ian will require a 'Class test' to see if any Colt fan qualifies and can join this week:D

It still would be cool to hear from some opposing Colts fans if they keep it honest and unbiased to a point of not being obnoxious,some insightful Colt fans I think would be welcome,but how do you really know if they won't turn out as jerks? -You don't.

Ian always allows fans of other teams to come here and post, as long as they respect the board and don't become a nuisance.

From the complaints in this thread about the SD board, it looks like they didn't even give folks a chance to prove whether or not they were going to be nuisances.

Several SD trolls were banned in the past few days here. Many other SD fans were able post relevant and informative posts and were great the entire week. Ian doesn't judge the book by its cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes