PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers all beat up for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow are you really that much of an idiot?

The Pat's sure as hell didnt "win" that playoff game last year. Chargers didnt win it either.

Well, yes, actually the Patriots did win that playoff game. At the end of the game, we had more points. That's the definition of winning the game.

You SoCal boys really need to bone up on the finer points.

Grats on beating a team with a new couch in disarray in week 2. If this was week 3 I would be worried.

You guys got a new couch? Cool! Now that you made the championship game, do you get a dinette?

You really think 15 degree weather will help you pass oriented team? lol

I don't really care for the usual arguments about which weather favors who. I've heard that slippy cold ground is better for receivers because they know where they're going, etc. Seems people still keep the ball on the ground in those games.

But it's not important. We will destroy the Chargers, and you know it, deep in your heart. You are not in our league. Admit it to yourself. At least your excuse this week can be that it's an away game. Unfortunately, Ellis Hobbs will not have the opportunity to mock your frankensteinian roid-freak linebacker by dancing on your logo again. More's the pity.

Looking forward to hearing from you for a week. After that, don't forget to turn the "lights out."

PFnV

What happened there was a punk QB was paying attention to hostile fans on his way to the locker room. When he returned he thought he was going back in, and so too apparently did LdT, who as Volek was completing his first series with a 3 and out, started screaming at Rivers are you OK (and Rivers nodded). So Norm made a decision to skip them both, and both were prepared to accept that with the caveat that if they lost they would have tossed his ass under the team bus. I think these two are always conflicted between being the potential goat and being off the hook. They pout when their replacement struggles, and get animated once their replacement makes some plays. Then they kinda want back in, but just kinda...

LdT says he thinks he will play although he still doesn't know what happened to his knee. He sounds a little queazy, says they expect to be underdogs, but it anyway it should be fun and exciting because other teams got their chance to...you know...<pause while he remembers earlier chance SD got> and I guess we get another chance...

Rivers of course, grinning like the village idiot as usual, says he was fine, felt pretty bad when it happened, but he got his knee situated just as Volek clicked and nauturally didn't want to disrupt the flow then, and potentially take over and make a mistake...

These two are WARRIORS I tell you...

If these were any other 2 ppl and any other coach, then I would suspect they all are telling untruths in order to downplay the extent of their injuries (as is a time honored tradition among coaches and athletes to deceive their opponents on the team's health status).
However, given these three (LT, Rivers, Turner); I completely believe that Turner choose to leave the backups in even though the starters could've played and that the starters were happy about it

Pressures all on you guys. We are free and easy as you could tell. Either way we win. You win you were supposed to. We win... well we win.

What? How does this make sense? If the Chargers lose, you still win? I'm sure the fact that the Patriots were supposed to win will be a nice consolation while you watch Brady, Moss, et al heft another trophy come February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back