PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers all beat up for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weird thing was that Rivers and Tomlinson were both on the sidelines yaking it up and smiling while the game was very much on the line. It seems I was watching it more intently then they were. Anyone else find that odd?

Pain medication?

The weird thing was that Rivers and Tomlinson were both on the sidelines yaking it up and smiling while the game was very much on the line. It seems I was watching it more intently then they were. Anyone else find that odd?

To me, their behavior was very bizarre. Their season was on the line. Weird. As was Rivers' postgame comment that he could have gone back in but that he didn't want to "interrupt the sequence." Course neither one had their helmet nearby in the second half. Can you imagine TB saying he did not want to interrupt Cassell?

Ummmmmmm who won the game in regular season this year ? Who won the Playoff game last year ?

Get ready to play in 15deg weather.

48-10 Pats. This will be over by the half.

Wow we're so sccccccccccarrrred of the transformed Sissy Diego Chargers

Wow are you really that much of an idiot?

The Pat's sure as hell didnt "win" that playoff game last year. Chargers didnt win it either.

Grats on beating a team with a new couch in disarray in week 2. If this was week 3 I would be worried.

You really think 15 degree weather will help you pass oriented team? lol

In the words of the self immortalized chowderheads "WICKED" wrong sir.

The Pat's sure as hell didnt "win" that playoff game last year. Chargers didnt win it either.

Grats on beating a team with a new couch in disarray in week 2. If this was week 3 I would be worried.

15 degree weather, no wind, Brady is back there chucking it.

I could have sworn we won last year in the playoffs.

While I think the Pats will win I really want the Defense to get their act together this week....

And it begins.

Still so much better than reading the incomprehensible nonsense Colts fans would be typing though. :rocker:

Dude, I know there's not much to do in New Jersey, but you gotta let this go. You showed the clip. And based on the 5 seconds of "proof" I stand by my original assertion that you dont know what was exactly gained from it. If anything, the clip reveals that the Pats probably were getting something from it (or would have). But Im not here to discuss Spygate. Again, it's old news.

I said I saw the tape. You said I was making up that I saw it because no one saw it. I showed you the tape that I, and other people, saw. Nothing about advantage ever came up between you and I.

I am just saying if I was wrong about something I would admit it when proof was shown.

While I think the Pats will win I really want the Defense to get their act together this week....

They only gave up 6 points in the 2nd half. All they really have to do is keep the other team from outscoring the Patriots O.

BoltsByTen? The Bolts will be on their charter by 10pm, crying about losing to a classless team. Is that what you mean?

To me, their behavior was very bizarre. Their season was on the line. Weird. As was Rivers' postgame comment that he could have gone back in but that he didn't want to "interrupt the sequence." Course neither one had their helmet nearby in the second half. Can you imagine TB saying he did not want to interrupt Cassell?

What happened there was a punk QB was paying attention to hostile fans on his way to the locker room. When he returned he thought he was going back in, and so too apparently did LdT, who as Volek was completing his first series with a 3 and out, started screaming at Rivers are you OK (and Rivers nodded). So Norm made a decision to skip them both, and both were prepared to accept that with the caveat that if they lost they would have tossed his ass under the team bus. I think these two are always conflicted between being the potential goat and being off the hook. They pout when their replacement struggles, and get animated once their replacement makes some plays. Then they kinda want back in, but just kinda...

LdT says he thinks he will play although he still doesn't know what happened to his knee. He sounds a little queazy, says they expect to be underdogs, but it anyway it should be fun and exciting because other teams got their chance to...you know...<pause while he remembers earlier chance SD got> and I guess we get another chance...

Rivers of course, grinning like the village idiot as usual, says he was fine, felt pretty bad when it happened, but he got his knee situated just as Volek clicked and nauturally didn't want to disrupt the flow then, and potentially take over and make a mistake...

These two are WARRIORS I tell you...

BoltsByTen? The Bolts will be on their charter by 10pm, crying about losing to a classless team. Is that what you mean?

wow if thats the best smack you can come up with you're in for a long week.

I will gleefully read all the its going to be a blow out posts all week. Try going over to the Indy forums and see what they said all week and you just listen to all those "pro" announcers all week.

Pressures all on you guys. We are free and easy as you could tell. Either way we win. You win you were supposed to. We win... well we win.

Maybe you'll see LT go break dance on the middle of the field on some cardboard.

wow if thats the best smack you can come up with you're in for a long week.

I will gleefully read all the its going to be a blow out posts all week. Try going over to the Indy forums and see what they said all week and you just listen to all those "pro" announcers all week.

Pressures all on you guys. We are free and easy as you could tell. Either way we win. You win you were supposed to. We win... well we win.

Maybe you'll see LT go break dance on the middle of the field on some cardboard.

As if I expected you to compliment me or something.

Enjoy your stay here this week and your upset today. After Sunday, it's a long offseason.

And it begins.

Still so much better than reading the incomprehensible nonsense Colts fans would be typing though. :rocker:

So true.

Thank God for the ignore list.....

Pats will destroy the Chargers

Rivers has been hurt for the better part of 6 weeks now. Seems to be playing better than ever. He was ready to go back in as well as LT but Norv held them out because Volek and Turner were doing fine. If it woulda came down to crunch on offense they would have been back in.

Dont worry you will have a handful next week and if you think this is the same team as week 2 you are sadly mistaken.

But the Chargers won't have their hands full, right? Because that seems to be what you're saying.

But the Chargers won't have their hands full, right? Because that seems to be what you're saying.

Nope not saying that at all. Its going to be a good game. Anyone who thinks it will be some sort of blowout is sadly mistaken.

I just hope for fair officiating and no phantom calls. Today was brutal.
Completely different game being up 7 more that whole time.

Nope not saying that at all. Its going to be a good game. Anyone who thinks it will be some sort of blowout is sadly mistaken.

I just hope for fair officiating and no phantom calls. Today was brutal.
Completely different game being up 7 more that whole time.

Here's to that. You guys got screwed today. Lets just hope the refs let the players play. I think both fan bases can agree on that.

Thanks, Colts! Limping Gates, Tomlinson, and Rivers.

This will be fun.

Leave that kind of thought process for the likes of Jack Del Meathead. BB will prepare the team for this game as if the Chargers are 100 percent, even if they are not.

No he's not.

The Pats advanced to the AFCCG that year. That means they won.

Maybe a little but the Pats put you in further disarray.

It will help because it makes the player feel his injury more. Making him less effective.

Nice try.

Last edited:
Here's to that. You guys got screwed today. Lets just hope the refs let the players play. I think both fan bases can agree on that.

I'll agree to that...I hate that ticky tack BS they were calling today, and I hated it even more when it was being called only on the Chargers. If you're gonna call a game like that, at least do it to both sides.

I'll agree to that...I hate that ticky tack BS they were calling today, and I hated it even more when it was being called only on the Chargers. If you're gonna call a game like that, at least do it to both sides.

It really felt like we won 2 games today.

I think the refs had a -5 line on them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back