PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers all beat up for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Favre versus the King Brady...book it and bank it

Even if we played the colts they would have been banged up, those 2 teams beat the crap out of each other and I can't help but feel good about next week.

96 rematch but this time it will be the Pats coming home with the ring!

The weird thing was that Rivers and Tomlinson were both on the sidelines yaking it up and smiling while the game was very much on the line. It seems I was watching it more intently then they were. Anyone else find that odd?

Lets not underestimate the Chargers the way the Dolts did.....Fortunately we have BB and not Dungy for a coach so i think we will be properly prepared.

As for a Lord Favre rematch in SB if it happens well it would be Karma just like beating the Raiders for our first one.

Last edited:
Lord Favre versus the King Brady...book it and bank it

Ummmm...That's EMPEROR Brady.

Looks More like Gisele B vs Jessica Simpson.......I take Gisele anyday:D

I would expect Rivers, LT and Gates to be out there next sunday but if the weather is as cold as predicted, that is only going to make those injuries ache even more.;)

I can all but guarantee all three will play. If they're walking today, they'll play next weekend. Oh, and we can only hope it will be snowy and miserable. Much to our likeing. ;)

Lets not underestimate the Chargers the way the Dolts did.....Fortunately we have BB and not Dungy for a coach so i think we will be properly prepared.

As for a Lord Favre rematch in SB if it happens well it would be Karma just like beating the Raiders for our first one.

I still can’t figure out how the Colts lost this. The refs took 7 off the board for the Chargers and gave them a couple more interesting calls. My biggest concern was not playing the Colts but the refs and the Colts. I am confused now.

Even if we played the colts they would have been banged up, those 2 teams beat the crap out of each other and I can't help but feel good about next week.

96 rematch but this time it will be the Pats coming home with the ring!

Actually it's a rematch of the 1963 AFL championship when the Chargers ran the score up, passing for long TDs when they were up 31-10 and 38-10......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFL_playoffs,_1963 then they avenge 1996

Last edited:
Injuries, playing a physical game and flying from Indiana to SD and then all the way across the country in the same week to play in 20 degree weather.

We have all those intangibles on our side.

I can all but guarantee all three will play. If they're walking today, they'll play next weekend. Oh, and we can only hope it will be snowy and miserable. Much to our likeing. ;)

Still gonna tell me I was making up seeing the Blown Out Of Proportion Gate tape?

Injuries, playing a physical game and flying from Indiana to SD and then all the way across the country in the same week to play in 20 degree weather.

We have all those intangibles on our side.

It sounds to me like the situation the Patriots were in last year. Having to play an emotional and physical game against the Chargers and then flying back home and then to Indy. The players were worn out in the second half against the relentless Indy offense.

The Chargers had two tough and physical games, they're hurt, they have to travel a long way while the Pats have an extra day, and I'm sure this win against the Colts was incredibly emotional. All of this of course helps the Patriots.

Still gonna tell me I was making up seeing the Blown Out Of Proportion Gate tape?

Dude, I know there's not much to do in New Jersey, but you gotta let this go. You showed the clip. And based on the 5 seconds of "proof" I stand by my original assertion that you dont know what was exactly gained from it. If anything, the clip reveals that the Pats probably were getting something from it (or would have). But Im not here to discuss Spygate. Again, it's old news.

Does anyone else think that the Chargers will be a tougher opponent with Volek at QB if Rivers is hurt? This could be a blessing in disguise for San Diego.

What is really funny, is how Rivers got injured. Kind of like one of the Gramaticas (not that injuries are funny).

What is really funny, is how Rivers got injured. Kind of like one of the Gramaticas (not that injuries are funny).

Except that Rivers wasnt celebrating, as Gramatica was.

It was more like how Aikman injured himself in a game against the Cardinals doing pretty much the same thing Rivers did.

Rivers has been hurt for the better part of 6 weeks now. Seems to be playing better than ever. He was ready to go back in as well as LT but Norv held them out because Volek and Turner were doing fine. If it woulda came down to crunch on offense they would have been back in.

Dont worry you will have a handful next week and if you think this is the same team as week 2 you are sadly mistaken.

Rivers has been hurt for the better part of 6 weeks now. Seems to be playing better than ever. He was ready to go back in as well as LT but Norv held them out because Volek and Turner were doing fine. If it woulda came down to crunch on offense they would have been back in.

Dont worry you will have a handful next week and if you think this is the same team as week 2 you are sadly mistaken.

The chargers took the lead with 5 minutes remaining. I'd call that crunch time on offense. That could have been their last drive. Rivers and LT weren't ready to go back in. Rivers was to busy talking smack with the fans.

The chargers took the lead with 5 minutes remaining. I'd call that crunch time on offense. That could have been their last drive. Rivers and LT weren't ready to go back in. Rivers was to busy talking smack with the fans.

I heard the audio when he was walkin off the field and all I heard him say was "Thanks for that. Thanks" and smiling. SOME SMACK TALKER!

God knows what people were saying to him while he was walkin to the locker room for 1/2 time.

You dont think those fans were talkin smack to him the whole game while he was standing over there? You think he just randomly starts going off on fans? lol jesus

Ummmmmmm who won the game in regular season this year ? Who won the Playoff game last year ?

Get ready to play in 15deg weather.

48-10 Pats. This will be over by the half.

Wow we're so sccccccccccarrrred of the transformed Sissy Diego Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back