PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers all beat up for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Id be hella surprised if one of them misses the game next week... even though none of them will be a 100%

That's almost better than them going with backups at 100%.

I suspect all 3 will play, and it won't take the Pats long to wear them down.

Id be hella surprised if one of them misses the game next week... even though none of them will be a 100%

The weird thing was that Rivers and Tomlinson were both on the sidelines yaking it up and smiling while the game was very much on the line. It seems I was watching it more intently then they were. Anyone else find that odd?

VERY odd.

They didn't LOOK too injured to play. It was all very weird.

Yeah LT and Rivers attitude was very odd at the end there... they didnt LOOK crippled... why weren't they playing?

wow if thats the best smack you can come up with you're in for a long week.

I will gleefully read all the its going to be a blow out posts all week. Try going over to the Indy forums and see what they said all week and you just listen to all those "pro" announcers all week.

Pressures all on you guys. We are free and easy as you could tell. Either way we win. You win you were supposed to. We win... well we win.

Maybe you'll see LT go break dance on the middle of the field on some cardboard.

Ya, maybe LT will do the Tom Brady dance...err, the Tedy Bruschi dance...er, the Wes Welker dance...err...I guess the Patriots don't have a stupid dance that they took the time to name to make fun of.

Thanks, Colts! Limping Gates, Tomlinson, and Rivers.

This will be fun.

Wow are you really that much of an idiot?

The Pat's sure as hell didnt "win" that playoff game last year. Chargers didnt win it either.

Grats on beating a team with a new couch in disarray in week 2. If this was week 3 I would be worried.

You really think 15 degree weather will help you pass oriented team? lol

In the words of the self immortalized chowderheads "WICKED" wrong sir.

Listen you effin pos cali fukwad, your team LOST 2 stright games to the PATS. But then again you SD morons have a memory of a turd

2007 Playoff Game .......LOST 21-24
2007 Regular Season game.....LOST 14-38

We play in cold weather and have beaten teams in snow, and AFCCG in Pitt. Then again a peabrain like you would never know that FACTOID. hahaha have fun when your team freezez their arse next week in 48-7 blowout by Pats

What a great game! Especially since the Colts lost and San Diego is crippled. Wow! Another Super Bowl for the Patriots.

Wow are you really that much of an idiot?

The Pat's sure as hell didnt "win" that playoff game last year. Chargers didnt win it either.

Grats on beating a team with a new couch in disarray in week 2. If this was week 3 I would be worried.

You really think 15 degree weather will help you pass oriented team? lol

In the words of the self immortalized chowderheads "WICKED" wrong sir.

Listen you effin pos cali fukwad, your team LOST 2 stright games to the PATS. But then again you SD morons have a memory of a turd

2007 Playoff Game .......LOST 21-24
2007 Regular Season game.....LOST 14-38

We play in cold weather and have beaten teams in snow, and AFCCG in Pitt. Then again a peabrain like you would never know that FACTOID. hahaha have fun when your team freezez their arse next week in 48-7 blowout by Pats

Thanks, Colts! Limping Gates, Tomlinson, and Rivers.

This will be fun.

Yeah, but LdT is 2 tackles away from spending the game on the sidelines smiling. :)

What a great game! Especially since the Colts lost and San Diego is crippled. Wow! Another Super Bowl for the Patriots.

2 games still left, buddy.

Yeah, but LdT is 2 tackles away from spending the game on the sidelines smiling. :)

yeah the injuries to Lt and rivers must of been bad since neither of them were able to give it a 2nd go in such a tight game.

I would expect Rivers, LT and Gates to be out there next sunday but if the weather is as cold as predicted, that is only going to make those injuries ache even more.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes