PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charger Trolls, what say ye now??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a chargers troll, but let me say that I was again impressed with your team. You guys are good and I'm happy to see that we still have a worthy adversary to contend with. Even if you'll always get crap from us for this week's recent events. (askterisk talk will never end, like it or not)

But clearly you showed that you don't need to cheat to win and that this league is once again a two-team race.

See you in November boys.

Just as an FYI, if I hear this asterisk talk from Colts fans, I'll make sure to note that when the Dolphins "cheated" against the Patriots last year and stole our signals off a tape, the Patriots lost home field advantage to the Colts. At home in freezing Foxboro, the Colts may not come out with a win. Seems to me, using your logic, the Colts didn't deserve that championship last year.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=61416

After last year's playoff game when LT made the comments about BB, I had no idea what he was talking about. After reading this board for one week .....I "get it"...

You and the rest of the Charger trolls came to this board and spent the entire week spewing nothing but garbage. The fact that you don't like getting it fired back at you just shows how much of a pansy you are. Now, run along and cry with LT, Rivers and the rest of the "classy" San Diego crowd. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You should know that you've been pathetic when Merriman has been, by far, classier than you and your cohorts.

Next time, talk football instead of talking shyte, assclown.

i posted in the game thread but obviously

you're the more mature team and outdid us in every way possible

the pats just use bulletin board material and team upheavel like no other team has in history, to motivate, and my team just has to learn to shut up and let their play do their talking for them, like the pats do and have done.

oh i also said i hope to god we don't have to face NE in the playoffs

we'll be in the playoffs cause the rest of the afc west is pretty much clownshoes like the bills jets and dolphins are (i know you think denver is decent because they beat you a few times, but beating the raiders and bills by a combined 4 = a joke of a team)

thankfully we don't have to play the bears and pats again anytime soon

Just as an FYI, if I hear this asterisk talk from Colts fans, I'll make sure to note that when the Dolphins "cheated" against the Patriots last year and stole our signals off a tape, the Patriots lost home field advantage to the Colts. At home in freezing Foxboro, the Colts may not come out with a win. Seems to me, using your logic, the Colts didn't deserve that championship last year.
frankly i don't know how the pats haven't won all the superbowls since brady became qb

i mean the 9-7 season was weird but losing to denver in the playoffs when denver wasn't that good, and blowing a 21-3 lead in indy , i just still don't understand how that happened.

you guys should have easily been 5 outta the last 6 sb champs IMO

frankly i don't know how the pats haven't won all the superbowls since brady became qb

i mean the 9-7 season was weird but losing to denver in the playoffs when denver wasn't that good, and blowing a 21-3 lead in indy , i just still don't understand how that happened.

shoulda, woulda, coulda,..I think they just got bored. It's personal this time.

I personally plan to demand Goodell open an investigation into just that tomorrow morning. :D

shoulda, woulda, coulda,..I think they just got bored. It's personal this time.
it certainly seems personal, i can't believe players still haven't learned enough to not run smack at the pats, it's baffling.

Clearly you didn't need the extra video footage. Why would you even bother cheating when your team is this good?

They didn't cheat. That is what you don't understand. They broke a rule. If they had truly "CHEATED" they would have had to view the tape that they took and used it during the game.

Belichick contends that they have NEVER done that. And I believe him. Why? Because numerous coaches have come out and said its just about impossible to do during the game. There just isn't enough time. You have to take the tape, match it up with the game tape, and then figure out what the signals are... Can't be done in 12 minutes unless the person is a Savant and doesn't need the game tape.

They didn't cheat. That is what you don't understand. They broke a rule. If they had truly "CHEATED" they would have had to view the tape that they took and used it during the game.

Belichick contends that they have NEVER done that. And I believe him.

There is no reason to believe BB about anything. He says what he wants people to hear whether it's the truth or not. How trustworthy is a guy who argues that by his interpretation he was following the rules when the rule is so clear cut a monkey could understand it.

Last edited:
That was really a 5-11 season if you take away the "extra help".

What extra help did the Pats get in 2002?

OH WAIT. never mind. I just realized it was SANVARA who posted again.

I really wish that the village that lost its idiot would come get Sanvara off the internet.

As for why the Pats finished 9-7 in 2002, it was because they lacked the NT to run the 3-4 defense they wanted to run. Steve Martin was a bomb. They lost Ted Johnson for some time. And Bruschi as well. Lawyer Milloy had a very bad year as well and they didn't really have a competent free safety...

There is no reason to believe BB about anything. He says what he wants people to hear whether it's the truth or not. How trustworthy is a guy who argues that by his interpretation he was following the rules by videotaping to gain an unfair advantage when the rule is so clear cut a monkey could understand it.

Except the rules are NOT clear cut. The rules did not say, NO VIDEOTAPING PERIOD. It said no video taping from the sidelines that could be used during that game.. And the Pats weren't planning on using it during the game.

And its now coming out that the Pats video guy was originally approached because the Jets issued him the wrong color vest. Not to mention that the Jets had a cameraman on the sidelines doing the exact same thing to the Pats. But why should you let facts get in the way of your stupidity, Sanvara. You're so good at just spouting off your hatred without any real logic.

So, please, STFU already with your garbage.

I'll believe Belichick over an imbecile like yourself every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Last edited:
All I can say is, HAHAHAHA In your FACE LT!:rofl:

I'll believe Belichick over an imbecile like yourself every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Because BB is soooo trustworthy. So trustworthy he was fined $500K for doing nothing.

it certainly seems personal, i can't believe players still haven't learned enough to not run smack at the pats, it's baffling.

Yeah gotta love it when Merriman tells Andrea Kramer as he is leaving the field at halftime.."we have them right where we want them." SCORE AT THAT POINT Pats 24 SD 0
:bricks:

Because BB is soooo trustworthy. So trustworthy he was fined $500K for doing nothing.

He was fined because he broke a rule that he misinterpreted.

It does happen.

Maybe if you STFU and listened to all the coaches (Jimmy Johnson, Dan Reeves, Mike Shanahan, etc, etc) who have come out and said that taping is done by everyone, you'd actually learn something. This is not some isolated incident. It is something that has been going on in the league for YEARS.

Teams have hired Lip-readers with binoculars to help steal signs. Teams have mic'ed players illegally to steal audibles (which is how the Phins supposedly got their tapes of the Pats audibles last year). Its an accepted part of the game. The only difference is that the Pats used a video camera.

He was fined because he broke a rule that he misinterpreted.

BB did not misinterpret anything and he flat out lied when he said he did to try and cover his a**. A memo was sent out saying no videotaping, period. That's a rule so basic an autistic child with down syndrome can correctly interpret the rule but genius BB misinterpreted it? The odds of that are slim and none.

Last edited:
Well, I was going to say congratulations, but since you're being so humble in winning (not), I'll refrain. However, no excuses will be heard from me.

There is no excuse suitable for that football team. They were destroyed in every aspect of the game. Rivers looked like a boy among men. At one point it looked like Rivers wanted to ask Ty Warren and Roosevelt Colvin for their autograph.:bricks: :bricks:

9.23.07 - Buffalo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back