PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charger/Pats preview...and overview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there's always factors involved in sellouts. When I tried to get my Titans tickets on the Monday before the game I was told by ticketmaster that they were sold out. Come to find out that there was tickets available on Friday. I don't know if they were sold in bunches, as you said for contract reasons, or if Ticketmaster was only allowed to sell a certain amount of tickets. It just made me think how many times that happened to other people. I mean, we sold out ever regular season game pretty quickly, so why did it take so long to sell out a playoff game?

By contract, they have to hold over 1000 tickets for the opposing team. I believe its 20 tickets per player. At 63 players, that is 1260 tickets. Any tickets NOT used by the opposing team, can then be released and sold. So, while on MONDAY, it might have been "sold out", it was because the tickets reserved for the Titans hadn't been released yet.

Ultimately, I disagree that the Chargers are the tougher team to face. The Colts have a better offense and defense, SD only has the edge in special teams,

Thanks for the compliment, but I have to disagree with you on the Colts defense. They couldn't put any pressure on Rivers, how do you think they'd manage to put some on the Pat? it makes no sense. Mathis without Freeney isn't a factor in the rush and a detriment against the run, The Chargers sumply overpowered the smallish Colt defense in the end. The Pats would have done even more damage since their QB and WRs are worlds better than the Chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes