PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charger center Harwick calls out Richard Seymour... [mergedx2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chargers Center Hardwick rips into Seymour

Oh, I get it, you're the trouble maker on here. Get a life bro.
How's this: The Patriots are cheaters. Their whole team takes HGH. BB ruined Ted Johnsons life. All our SB's deserve ***'s. See, I could bring out a bag of tricks to, but it makes just as much sense as your pathetic post does. Do I believe those that I posted? no. I'm not here bashing the Pats or am I bitter about the loss. It's pathetic that I'm actually doing more football talk than you are. You just continue to bash everyone you quote.

You obviously have no life trolling on a board a day+ after your team got waxed for the 3rd time in a year by Patriots.

Blah Blah Blah Blah.....like all that chatter for LOSERS amounts to a hill of beans.

Get used to what the L in LT stands for when playing Pats.....LOSS

What football talk are you doing ? You're whining and *****ing about Softwick getting owned and running like a 4 yr old back to the press compalining about how he got owned by Seymour.

SD Whinet Biatches......that's what your team name.

Now exit door right.....your season is EL FINITO "BRO". start preparing for the Padres season opener. Oh wait a minute, what exactly have they ever won..........ummmmmmmmm ZIPPO. 2 WS appearances and 2 wax jobs in 4 straight. LOL

Oh, I get it, you're the trouble maker on here. Get a life bro.

I would ignore him, he's just trying to bait you.

Was Seymour on WEEI today? Did he respond to this at all?

Good... Next time we play the Chargers, this guy will be thinking about how dirty Richard Seymour is rather than his blocking assignements.

Seymour accomplished his goal in being dirty on the field.

I played the same way when I was in high school, and got the same desired effect... My opposition focused more on getting back at me and/or worrying about me being dirty than they did on what they were actually supposed to be doing.

Go read up on HGH and then re-think this. Rodney was suspended for using HGH, not steroids. BIG difference.

Sure, both are illegal, but one enables the user to bulk up (steroids) and the other to maintain muscle elasticity (HGH).

Considering some of the research I've seen on HGH, it's a waste of money. There are a lot of doctors who think it's mainly as a placebo i.e. it makes the user *feel* better.

Actually, Bresna, HGH is NOT illegal. In fact, its used to help kids who have growth problems. There are studies that show that kids who use HGH as prescribed by their physician do see results in terms of stimulated growth.

I'm not sure you understand how big of a competative advantage HGH gives someone. My brother is a Sheriff and tried everything to gain weight before the academy and he came across HGH. In 3 months he gained 30 pounds of muscle and was ripped! He went from 160 to 190. He went from being pretty average of an athlete to a complete beast. I have a hard time with that whole placebo thing due to what it has done to him

That is complete and utter BS. Sorry, your brother lied to you. HGH does NOT add muscle mass. Steroids adds muscle mass.

who the f--- is this clown harwick? his comments don't matter cause he's JAG, while seymour is an all-pro. if there was a history of cheap shot play by seymour the talking heads would be all over it. instead the talking heads basically agree that he needs to shut his trap (and the chargers as a team need to trash talk less)

I think that you need to follow your own advice and shut your trap. Hardwick is one of the best centers in the league. As for the talking heads, their opinion is worthless.

You obviously have no life trolling on a board a day+ after your team got waxed for the 3rd time in a year by Patriots.

Blah Blah Blah Blah.....like all that chatter for LOSERS amounts to a hill of beans.

Get used to what the L in LT stands for when playing Pats.....LOSS

What football talk are you doing ? You're whining and *****ing about Softwick getting owned and running like a 4 yr old back to the press compalining about how he got owned by Seymour.

SD Whinet Biatches......that's what your team name.

Now exit door right.....your season is EL FINITO "BRO". start preparing for the Padres season opener. Oh wait a minute, what exactly have they ever won..........ummmmmmmmm ZIPPO. 2 WS appearances and 2 wax jobs in 4 straight. LOL

Sorry bro, like you I'm a BoSox fan. Spent a few of my younger years in Lawrence and grew up into it. Enough with the childish insults, it makes you sound like you're 12. Take this trash talk to myspace.

lol. I know. Just playing along a bit. I could say anything I want but he would just reply by saying "blah blah blah, merriman's on steroids. You're a whiner. and losers" I know the game. I'm a guest here and I just don't want people who read his posts thinking "here we go again, another Charger crybaby troll."

That is complete and utter BS. Sorry, your brother lied to you. HGH does NOT add muscle mass. Steroids adds muscle mass.

The proof was in the pudding for me. He was always the skinny kid. 6'2 150-160 lbs soaking wet. He goes to college, gets accepted to the sheriffs academy and starts working out. Within a matter of 3 months he's bigger, stronger, faster, and more athletic than anyone I have ever seen improve over a course of a year. Maybe it doesn't add muscle mass but it gives you something.

Heard an ESPN guy a couple hours ago say that Seymour responded with "Oh, it was OK when they were kicking and tripping?", or something like that. Sounded like Seymour had just come out with it.

Rodney has everyone beat by a mile. The new Sporting News players poll just came out of dirtiest player and Rodney received 31 votes. Second place was Richie Incognito with 8 votes.

Excuse me, but Hardwick just said that Rodney was a clean player.

When the Chargers played the Colts it appeared to be more like a mugging at times by the Chargers rather than a football game. Then in the first half against the Pat's there appeared to be some very blatant holding on Seymour. Also when Seymour broke through the line, an OL put him in a one-armed head lock while the referee's watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back