PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charger center Harwick calls out Richard Seymour... [mergedx2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chargers Center Hardwick rips into Seymour

That poll has always been a joke. ALWAYS. The fact is that they don't interview enough players for it to be legit. Also, Kevin Mawae was dirtier than Harrison ever was or will be.

I don't know about that. Mawae IS a cheap shot artist, but Harrison is and will always be the king of the cheap shots. Remember, he was a Charger and I loved his intimidation over the middle until he went on IR for 3 strait years and could barely walk, let alone cover a WR, when he returned. We let him go and he reverted back to his old ways when he went to the Pats. I kinda always knew he was on something because he gained 10 pounds and doubled his speed when he went to you guys. He honestly looked like a DE out there his last year with the Chargers and became a liability out there.

The Chargers are quickly becoming all talk and no action.

From 1-15 to the AFCCG in 4 years ain't too bad if I say so myself. We're not as great as the Pats but we're only getting better and better every year. I just hope that the Pats/Charger rivalry becomes a competative rivalry instead of the bickering back and fourth.

They've been all talk and zilch to show for it the past 3 yrs

Teams like this will never win anything. NEVER. They will always be underachievers

I don't know about that. Mawae IS a cheap shot artist, but Harrison is and will always be the king of the cheap shots. Remember, he was a Charger and I loved his intimidation over the middle until he went on IR for 3 strait years and could barely walk, let alone cover a WR, when he returned. We let him go and he reverted back to his old ways when he went to the Pats. I kinda always knew he was on something because he gained 10 pounds and doubled his speed when he went to you guys. He honestly looked like a DE out there his last year with the Chargers and became a liability out there.

This may sound like a ridiculous homer rationalization, but Rodney I think gets penalized for it and it's worth it for the team to take the penalty yardage every now and then to have a person in the middle of the field that other teams will fear going near because of what he may do. I know there is a name for this designated player in other sports (enforcer) and I think that's his role on the Pats. I also think that is what Merriweather will eventually be. A guy who hits hard and is slightly "crazy" is an asset to use as way to limit where other teams will pass etc.

From 1-15 to the AFCCG in 4 years ain't too bad if I say so myself. We're not as great as the Pats but we're only getting better and better every year. I just hope that the Pats/Charger rivalry becomes a competative rivalry instead of the bickering back and fourth.

question for you: do you think the Chargers this year in the AFCCG are a btter team, playing at a higher level than they were when they lost to the Pats last year?

You've got a good team to cheer for, talent-wise. The problem is that your players and fans are just more obnoxious versions of the Colts players and fans.

Last edited:
There is a lot of grey area in football. Sometimes if you don't slap their head first, then you will be the slappee....What if someone cut Sey's knees early in game and pissed him off. If you are the animal that you need to be, you get even one way or another...I am sure there was some dirty Charger stuff going on, but Pats know it is part of game and has been for 50 years. If it gets too bad, the refs call it. Good job Sey - if nothing else, you definitely got in their head.

Bickering back and forth ? LOL that has to be the most ******ed comment. Let's count the sour grapes on the self annointed "Classy team"

-LdT comments after loss last yr and then after Spygate
-Merrimoid
-I-Gore the horrible
-Hardwick
-Phillps x2 (Shaun and Wade)
-Rivers/Phillips/Wilhem taunting Denver QB
-Drayton Florence the idiot Headbutting our TE in last yrs playoff game

Your team is full of whiners and crybabies - a collection of immature losers. Another recent example is Hardwick. Somethings never change...Must the karma left behind by Ryan Leaf.

question for you: do you think the Chargers this year in the AFCCG are a btter team, playing at a higher level than they were when they lost to the Pats last year?

I think we had a better team last year but we were mentally stronger this year. If we had the continuity of last year and momentum from last year and the mental strength from this year then it would have been a different season. We may have looked like immature kids on ESPN but we fought through a new coaching staff, tons of injuries, and media bashing all year and still hung in with possibly the greatest team in history. In my eyes, one or two breaks in the charger direction and we go to Az with the biggest upset of the history of the NFL. But that's why you've won so many at home, your team just doesn't allow those breaks.

Bickering back and forth ? LOL that has to be the most ******ed comment. Let's count the sour grapes on the self annointed "Classy team"

-LdT comments after loss last yr and then after Spygate
-Merrimoid
-I-Gore the horrible
-Hardwick
-Phillps x2 (Shaun and Wade)
-Rivers/Phillips/Wilhem taunting Denver QB
-Drayton Florence the idiot Headbutting our TE in last yrs playoff game

Your team is full of whiners and crybabies - a collection of immature losers. Another recent example is Hardwick. Somethings never change...Must the karma left behind by Ryan Leaf.

This is something I don't like about some of you Pat fans. I pull out a comment about I hope this could be a friendlier rivalry without the bickering because I don't like the comments coming from my team and I'm sour grapes about a loss? Are you trying to convince yourself I'm whining because you have a charger fan whining imprint on your brain? You have to bring up some reasons you dislike the chargers yet I'm not going to bring up any to be the bigger man. grow up. seriously. Nothing out of my post said sour grapes.

I kinda always knew he was on something because he gained 10 pounds and doubled his speed when he went to you guys. He honestly looked like a DE out there his last year with the Chargers and became a liability out there.

Go read up on HGH and then re-think this. Rodney was suspended for using HGH, not steroids. BIG difference.

Sure, both are illegal, but one enables the user to bulk up (steroids) and the other to maintain muscle elasticity (HGH).

Considering some of the research I've seen on HGH, it's a waste of money. There are a lot of doctors who think it's mainly as a placebo i.e. it makes the user *feel* better.

This is something I don't like about some of you Pat fans. I pull out a comment about I hope this could be a friendlier rivalry without the bickering because I don't like the comments coming from my team and I'm sour grapes about a loss? Are you trying to convince yourself I'm whining because you have a charger fan whining imprint on your brain? You have to bring up some reasons you dislike the chargers yet I'm not going to bring up any to be the bigger man. grow up. seriously. Nothing out of my post said sour grapes.

yet you trash Rodney about Steriods ? lol b/c your ******ed loser/choker coach let him go ? lol

If that is not sour grapes, then help me understand what is. Now Merriman the Roid boy sure is a hero. lol

Take the homer glasses off Bozo Chargerfan ! See that is why your team and city are nothing but perennial losers, but hey they're surely "classy" ;)

Go read up on HGH and then re-think this. Rodney was suspended for using HGH, not steroids. BIG difference.

Sure, both are illegal, but one enables the user to bulk up (steroids) and the other to maintain muscle elasticity (HGH).

Considering some of the research I've seen on HGH, it's a waste of money. There are a lot of doctors who think it's mainly as a placebo i.e. it makes the user *feel* better.

I'm not sure you understand how big of a competative advantage HGH gives someone. My brother is a Sheriff and tried everything to gain weight before the academy and he came across HGH. In 3 months he gained 30 pounds of muscle and was ripped! He went from 160 to 190. He went from being pretty average of an athlete to a complete beast. I have a hard time with that whole placebo thing due to what it has done to him

yet you trash Rodney about Steriods ? lol b/c your ******ed loser/choker coach let him go ? lol

If that is not sour grapes, then help me understand what is. Now Merriman the Roid boy sure is a hero. lol

Take the homer glasses off Bozo Chargerfan ! See that is why your team and city are nothing but perennial losers, but hey they're surely "classy" ;)

Oh, I get it, you're the trouble maker on here. Get a life bro.
How's this: The Patriots are cheaters. Their whole team takes HGH. BB ruined Ted Johnsons life. All our SB's deserve ***'s. See, I could bring out a bag of tricks to, but it makes just as much sense as your pathetic post does. Do I believe those that I posted? no. I'm not here bashing the Pats or am I bitter about the loss. It's pathetic that I'm actually doing more football talk than you are. You just continue to bash everyone you quote.

If you are watching high (low) lights of LT's carries watch Seymour standing at the back of the pile. You'll see Harwick come in late and go for his knees. While Harwick is on the ground Seymour steps on his hands as payback. Harwick gets up in his face and Seymour goes back at him.

If you are watching high (low) lights of LT's carries watch Seymour standing at the back of the pile. You'll see Harwick come in late and go for his knees. While Harwick is on the ground Seymour steps on his hands as payback. Harwick gets up in his face and Seymour goes back at him.

hahaha. told you that Softwick would not have balls to do anything on the field. so he goes crying back to mommy sportswriters....booohohohohoh

who the f--- is this clown harwick? his comments don't matter cause he's JAG, while seymour is an all-pro. if there was a history of cheap shot play by seymour the talking heads would be all over it. instead the talking heads basically agree that he needs to shut his trap (and the chargers as a team need to trash talk less)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes