PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chandler Jones reportedly out for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
gBGKxFq.gif

I'm just not sure that I'm buying this yet though, the report sounds kinda fishy. Need a more clear confirming source.

I'm just not sure that I'm buying this yet though, the report sounds kinda fishy. Need a more clear confirming source.

Ya not saying this isn't true but let's remember this is coming from a person whose last first reported story was Dobson being benched for mouthing off to McDaniels.

It's an injury, to a pats player, that is key to the defense, it's gotta be true

Looks like only Denver remains untouched by the injury daemons! :mad:

Not only that, but they have faced teams when they are at their worst injuries wise. The 49ers without Patrick Willis. The Cards without half their defense. The Chiefs without Jamaal Charles after the first few plays.

gotta win this week becasue the DEnver game we won't be winning and after the bye it gets TOUGH. Can't go into bye with 2 losses and the games coming after it..

This story is confirmed everywhere now.

But a month puts him near the colts game after the bye...hopefully...

This story is confirmed everywhere now.

I've seen SMY's report passed on, but I've not seen independent confirmation. Do you have that? If you do, please link it before SMY gets lynched.

What a bummer:(

Weird time for this news to come out

I would argue that Chandler Jones is the 2nd most important piece of defense, after Revis. Maybe even #1 most important

every year this D loses big parts...every year. just 1 year i wish we could be 100%...won't be this year

But a month puts him near the colts game after the bye...hopefully...
It's not the end of the world if he misses only 2-3 games.. but we really could use him vs. Denver. That's how you stop Manning.

And this is why you need to have 2 elite pass rushers like Denver, so you're not screwed when one goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes