PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chandler Jones reportedly out for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
@shalisemyoung
Chandler Jones missed practice today due to a hip injury – according to league source, it is expected to sideline him about a month

Terrible news. QBs can pitch a tent back there now.

May the football gods help us vs. Denver.

Tommy, we need an all time great A+ game out of you that week.

Hmmmm. On one hand the pass rush is going to take a major step back but on the other hand the run D may improve. The signing of Ayers becomes a critical move now. Hopefully BB isn't finished.

Great, just friggen great. :mad:

So what DEs are available? How bad was Will Smith?

Any Andre Carters walking around?

So Arrington to DE and T. Wilson to LB? Zach Moore? We now see the thus far hidden talents of Jake Bequette? Were there any positions thinner than LB and DE? Who needs a drink?

Where the **** did this come from?!

Now I wondering how bad Revis is injured because he and Jones were the only two to miss practice today.

I hope smy is wrong again. Big blow to the defense if he is out that long especially with the Denver game coming up

I don't understand this tweet, it's not even a specific injury, why would he suddenly be out for a month?

...well I guess the media needed to be able to continue writing about how the pats dynasty has fallen but couldn't since TB12 ran wild the last 3 weeks

This exploits the defense even further. Get well chandler and be ready for dec, jan, and feb

The good thing about revis is that the secondary is good enough imo to take on anyone. Chandler jones injury hurts that much more though. The pass rush relies on Zach moore and bequette [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Now I wondering how bad Revis is injured because he and Jones were the only two to miss practice today.
Good thing coming weeks bring us Manning, Luck, etc.

If this is true and it's a month, thankfully the bye is coming up and this could be only three games out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes