PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chances NE will end up with KC's third pick of the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances are slim and none..

That's the dumbest idea I've heard today. And then who are you going to replace Seymour with? Tyson Jackson? You've given up a 1st round pick and a defensive anchor to pick up an unproven rookie.

What I get out of this article is that the Chiefs covet Barwin among some other players. They might not be willing to take Curry at #3. And if they are willing to trade down to draft Barwin in the 1st, it looks like Pioli likes Barwin just about as much as some other people on this board.
It's all a smoke screen, we know Barwin is overrated and the Chiefies are just using him to bait the Patriots. :(

Re: Chances NE will end up with KC's third pick of the draft.

Does nobody here pay any attention whatsoever to how BB manages the franchise?

Some get it -- and some:

An unconscious man's report of what a conscious man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.

I just heard that the Sun might rise in the West tomorrow. Gonna be up real early to check it out. If it does, then I'll believe this scenario and reevaluate my position that it's nuts.

I just don't see it happening if only because the money for a number 3 pick is too high and only helps to put the salary cap structure out of balance. I know there's a good chance we are headed into an uncapped year or two, but there are still restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back