PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Champ Bailey on the TB suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... for something that never happened.
And THAT's the point that is missing in a lot of these articles allegedly supporting Tom. It's nice that come out and support Tom (and rightfully so), but many still continue the myth that the Pats were deflating footballs....just not on Tom's say so. So he's just saying that Tom is innocent, NOT the Pats

And THAT's the point that is missing in a lot of these articles allegedly supporting Tom. It's nice that come out and support Tom (and rightfully so), but many still continue the myth that the Pats were deflating footballs....just not on Tom's say so. So he's just saying that Tom is innocent, NOT the Pats

Except the NFL exonerated the Patriots.

It's like the Middle East, people just can't comprehend the whole mess. Unless they want to......

Except the NFL exonerated the Patriots.

It's like the Middle East, people just can't comprehend the whole mess. Unless they want to......
If the NFL "exonerated" the Patriots, why did they take away the draft picks? Why did they fine the team. I don't think they can do all that if an individual player allegedly broke a rule.

....generally aware of something that never happened.

If the NFL "exonerated" the Patriots, why did they take away the draft picks? Why did they fine the team. I don't think they can do all that if an individual player allegedly broke a rule.

In an age where "everyone" gets a trophy", it's not fair that the Rats don't get one.

If the Pats didn't insist on being excellent the NYFL* wouldn't have been forced to step in and tip the scales.

The Pats have no one to blame but themselves.

This is where I think BK's caving comes in play. He knows he can't win in the billionaires club so he lets TB take it to court and win it for him. Just my two cent opinion.

This is where I think BK's caving comes in play. He knows he can't win in the billionaires club so he lets TB take it to court and win it for him. Just my two cent opinion.

Really? What a great effing guy that Bob Kraft is....

That makes no sense, as the Brady side of things is separate from the team side. In fact, by caving, Kraft made things tougher on Brady.

Kraft sold out Brady because that's what his wallet told him to do. Patriots fans should speak loudly to Kraft's wallet in response, but they won't, because most NFL fans are sheep begging to be sheared.

How will Brady's win in Federal Court, if they agree to hear the case, have an impact on something that Kraft has already admitted to and accepted responsibility for????...

Do you think that the NFL will retract its penalty??

I was told by a VP of Human Resources one day, "There are three sides to every story. Yours, mine and the truth!" I've lived by that ever since.

How will Brady's win in Federal Court, if they agree to hear the case, have an impact on something that Kraft has already admitted to and accepted responsibility for????...

Do you think that the NFL will retract its penalty??
If the NYFL is exposed as a fraud that set up a sting operation against the NE Patriots wouldn't one think that all the penalties would be retacted?[/QUOTE]

That is a pipe dream, and not the subject of a potential Brady suit.. what is the NYFL??

The NFL is a fraudulent outfit, but not sure that would be proved in a suit filed by Brady.. he has a limited scope and he will not, nor with the court allow it to deal with every issue..

Need to be realistic in your expectations of any court action...

I was realistic back in January before kick-off for the AFCCG. That ended the following morning.

I was told by a VP of Human Resources one day, "There are three sides to every story. Yours, mine and the truth!" I've lived by that ever since.

Fox Mulder told me, "the truth is out there."

Or you could have Ben Volin Google it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back