PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Ochocinco: Brady is okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't wearing pants? Thanks for sharing that! :eek:

PJ, you are one in a billion...you never cease to crack me up :D

Thank you. You too, Deus.

I forget who said it, but when I moved to China someone on patsfans said that even if I'm one in a million here, there are still a thousand others just like me. I like that one.

Relax...it was a joke. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I blame it on being a little worried about TFB. And tired. And maybe a tad drunk. Okay, maybe a little more than a tad. ;)

Don't sweet it, some of us enjoyed your little vision. :eek: :singing:

that quote is from last week. that article is messed up. unless brady is a robot, and says the exact same thing from one week to the next, which is probably true the more i think about it.

I noticed that also. Brady said those quotes on weei and at his press confrence on Tuesday. He did not talk after the game.

that quote is from last week. that article is messed up. unless brady is a robot, and says the exact same thing from one week to the next, which is probably true the more i think about it.

Really? Do you have a link to the quote from last week?

Actually, that was his response when some dope from YahooSports tweeted him back and said the same thing.

Ocho tweeted back and said (esentually) - "fine, he hurts then, believe what you wanna beleive. I don't care. Your welcome". Words to that effect anyway.

great minds think alike :D

I noticed that also. Brady said those quotes on weei and at his press confrence on Tuesday. He did not talk after the game.

That's weird. I'm obviously missing something. That PatsFans article is from today. I was under the impression that Brady didn't talk after the game either. Then I saw that piece on here. Hmm

Last edited:
Go to Patriots.com and look at Bradys Tuesday press confrence. Also weei on Monday morning during Bradys call in show.The quotes are from there.

That's weird. I'm obviously missing something. That PatsFans article is from today. I thought that Brady didn't talk after the game and then I saw that....
Hmmm

i think the author of that article just found a brady quote which sort of applies to the situation.

Gotta love twitter.

What would we do without it? Since our invading overlords have disabled all phone, IM and internet communications, it's the only thing left.

Thank Gawd Patsfans is back up.

Ah, now I feel better.

There's no doubt in my mind that Tom Brady would be fully and completely honest with Chad, as everyone knows you can trust him to keep such critical and strategic information tight to the vest.

Ah, now I feel better.

There's no doubt in my mind that Tom Brady would be fully and completely honest with Chad, as everyone knows you can trust him to keep such critical and strategic information tight to the vest.

If it were really bad Brady wouldn't have responded.That is what I keep telling myself.

Last edited:
All right. So twitter and Bob George are still viable sources of information. All is not lost!

It has been discovered that the quote Bob George used was from last weeks game. That quote was not from yesterday. It's very misleading. :(

Last edited:
Ocho Cinco is the next Adam Schefter!

It has been discovered that the quote Bob George used was from last weeks game. That quote was not from yesterday. It's very misleading. :(

Oh no! So that means that all communications will now go through Ouchokinko? Hope that power doesn't go to his head.

Oh no! So that means that all communications will now go through Ouchokinko? Hope that power doesn't go to his head.

:rofl: Yep. Only source of info is from friggin Chad OchoCinco roflrofl. He's twarting BB's grand conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back