PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Jackson

shirtsleeve

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
With all of this overload of Asante talk, and dozens of threads dedicated to him, 90% of which are repetitive, I felt aweful that we haven't had our weekly Chad Jackson thread. So here it is!!!:D So is the next game gonna be his breakout game?:rolleyes:

Sorry.:bricks:

This thread isn't as tight as Chad Jackson.

Chad's next game may be his breakout game but will it be in 2007 or 2008?

Chad is going to be our best WR once Stallworth gets injured and Welker proves overrated

hes got many different hair styles too

1157718290_0672.jpg

imgdyncfmsjacksonstretchesur3.jpg

324752.jpg

img9296009.jpg

Last edited:
Chad is going to be our best WR once Stallworth gets injured and Welker proves overrated

At least Welker has proven himself on the field.

and this
index.cfm

^i was limited to 4 so i had to throw this in

hes got many different hair styles too

I'll agree that Chad Jackson has the best hair of any of our rookies last year. Unfortunately his hair did not catch TD passes. :)

What was the 5th pic btw? The link seems broken.

Not quite....... I'll go along with Chad becoming our best WR - but why can't you think positive and say Stallworth & Welker will also catch a lot of passes as well?

How about Stallworth & Washington stay healthy and contribute with Welker proving to be better on our team with Brady throwing to him than he was in Miami.

That's one way to get to Arizona!!

Not quite....... I'll go along with Chad becoming our best WR - but why can't you think positive and say Stallworth & Welker will also catch a lot of passes as well?

How about Stallworth & Washington stay healthy and contribute with Welker proving to be better on our team with Brady throwing to him than he was in Miami.

That's one way to get to Arizona!!

i have no problem with Stallworth. I like him..but welker...for a 2nd round pick! YUCK

i have no problem with Stallworth. I like him..but welker...for a 2nd round pick! YUCK

Hmmm...was thinking just the opposite. I couldn't have been more excited than when I heard the commish in my head say with their second round pick, the Patriots take Wes Welker, WR, Miami Dolphins.....

Stallworth turns my stomach.

Stallworth has been a #1 WR and nearly put up 1000 yards but injuries have kept him back

Welker is a slot WR ONLY. he said himself hes best suited for slot and not on outside.

his returns are average at best. id rather see Hobbs do it or Jackson

as a slot WR hes only gotten like 10 yard per catch

hes not a playmaker.

ACL's are bad injuries.

If you truly root for Chad he would be best served by IR for 2007.

Plenty of talent at the position.

ACL's are bad injuries.

If you truly root for Chad he would be best served by IR for 2007.

Plenty of talent at the position.

"very slight case of ACL"

should be running in june

bethel johnson, tony simmons, chad jackson, charles rogers, mike williams,ill take a proven gutsy player who can cath passes, punt return, and return kicks, second round picks are crap shots

bethel johnson, tony simmons, chad jackson, charles rogers, mike williams,ill take a proven gutsy player who can cath passes, punt return, and return kicks, second round picks are crap shots

Charles Rogers and Mike Williams weren't second round picks

rogers? Williams? they were 1st rounders.

how about: Chad Johnson: pick 36
Boldin: pick 54
Branch: Pick 65

to name a few

Last edited:
Charles Rogers and Mike Williams weren't second round picks
yes i know and that what makes the trade a no brainer my point is nothing is a gaurntee

rogers? Williams? they were 1st rounders.

how about: Chad Johnson: pick 36
Boldin: pick 54
Branch: Pick 65

to name a few
you can name one good i can name one bad the patriots have gotten a good one and hes proven, why take a raw rookie when our window to win the thing again is now? the draft is the most overrated event in football, there is just as many busts as good players, lets name a few, carr, harrington, williams, rogers,gallery, mandish,leaf,canty,etc.

yes i know and that what makes the trade a no brainer my point is nothing is a gaurntee

so might aswell trade all the draft picks cuz they arent guranteed?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back