PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Jackson

iguide

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
It had been speculated that Chad Jackson is a lot like Bethel Johnson, in that he does not have what it takes to be a big time receiver. I maintain that he is more like Hart Lee Dykes. Now that he has a good contract in place he has no desire to be on the field where he could get seriously hurt. He would rather get hurt off the field and never get on the field. Mostly it is my frustration with someone that has the "potential" to be of so much help when the team needs it and has done so LITTLE!!

It had been speculated that Chad Jackson is a lot like Bethel Johnson, in that he does not have what it takes to be a big time receiver. I maintain that he is more like Hart Lee Dykes. Now that he has a good contract in place he has no desire to be on the field where he could get seriously hurt. He would rather get hurt off the field and never get on the field. Mostly it is my frustration with someone that has the "potential" to be of so much help when the team needs it and has done so LITTLE!!

troll. i want u to leave. good contract and not going to play? im sure..because for every game your out you dont get your game check so yeah..no desire? i guess being injured and coaching decisions make u have no desire to play. worst post in last 2 months. grats 'tard

According to BB's recent mentions of CJ in press conferences, he's coming along and not too much should be expected from him this year. He had a big setback in training camp with the hamstring, and now has suffered another setback with the going problem. The jury is out on this kid 'til next year.

I think he'll be better next year, however, i just don't think he is a guy that fits in with what the pats do on offence. Guys like him and Bethel never do much in New England, Yet Givens, Patten, Branch, Caldwell, Gaffney, etc. fit nicely

You have to be a solid route runner, and not just a burner, if he works on his route running and attention to detail he would be deadly, but i think the pats shoud grab reche's brother in the draft, seems like Florida is the way to go!

Until CJ complains publicly about the Patriots and his situation, and goes from being the fastest wr to the slowest you can not compare the two:violent:

adsassssssssssssaa:singing:dsa

Heh, it just occurred to me that CJ is reunited with Josh.

I wonder if he'll get cut all over again.

This is the strangest thread I have ever seen.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back