PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Jackson Injury Update...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good news. Thanks for the post :)

oye, so we might have eight wrs that are capable of makin the team in camp?

Well we lost to the Colts on 1/21, supposedly he had surgery a few days later (not from this article, Tomase said that). Say 1/25.

For comparison Braylon Edwards had ACL surgery on 1/3 the year before and played in Week One. Jackson is only a few weeks behind him so he should pretty much be on schedule to be ready.

Have faith in Chad Jackson. :rocker:

Well we lost to the Colts on 1/21, supposedly he had surgery a few days later (not from this article, Tomase said that). Say 1/25.

For comparison Braylon Edwards had ACL surgery on 1/3 the year before and played in Week One. Jackson is only a few weeks behind him so he should pretty much be on schedule to be ready.

Plus, Edwards had a pretty decent season last year with a crappy qb and o-line

If Stallworth, Welker, Jackson and Washingon are healthy, I wouldn't want to be the other four. To put it another way, no one else would get reps. I do think that Gaffney and Caldwell will make the team as inexpensive insurance in their contract year.

I have high hopes for the young Jackson....You know Mr. Tom Brady is loving it....

Can Jackson participate in minicamps, voluntary workouts, etc. and still be placed on preseason PUP? What is the point of no return, past which he is ineligible for such placement?

Welker, Caldwell, Washington, Stallworth, Brown, Gaffney, Jackson

Am I blanking or is that it?

Can Jackson participate in minicamps, voluntary workouts, etc. and still be placed on preseason PUP? What is the point of no return, past which he is ineligible for such placement?

I dunno but if he is healthy enough to participate in what you mentioned then he is probably healthy enough to no be put on PUP.

Welker, Caldwell, Washington, Stallworth, Brown, Gaffney, Jackson

Am I blanking or is that it?

i was insinuating we could def draft one
considering we have so many picks
and this yrs deepest position is arguably wr

i was insinuating we could def draft one
considering we have so many picks
and this yrs deepest position is arguably wr

But there doesn't look to be a lot of room for one!

I dont think they are going to be in any rush to get him back. As stated in that article... it takes time for him to regain coordination in his knee. He is not going to be in a Braylon Edwards situation, where he will be expected to be the #1. They will bring him along slowly.

As for the draft... Rhema Mcknight baby! That's our guy. A Patriot all the way. I just dont know where they are going to fit him on the roster! :eek: lol-

Rhema = David Givens part II

04_AFC_championship_givens_td.jpg
RhemaMcKnight.jpg

I didn't see all the Notre Dame games but McKnight didn't impress me at all. Lots and lots of balls that were catchable that hit the ground.

I dont think they are going to be in any rush to get him back. As stated in that article... it takes time for him to regain coordination in his knee. He is not going to be in a Braylon Edwards situation, where he will be expected to be the #1. They will bring him along slowly.

As for the draft... Rhema Mcknight baby! That's our guy. A Patriot all the way. I just dont know where they are going to fit him on the roster! :eek: lol-

RhemaMcKnight.jpg

dude thats kinda scary how they are in the same pose....lol :singing:

I didn't see all the Notre Dame games but McKnight didn't impress me at all. Lots and lots of balls that were catchable that hit the ground.

I watched them all... and for every catchable ball that may have fell, there was an uncatchable one that he reeled in and made look easy.

I think Edwards had a worse ACL tear than Jackson, though.

RhemaMcKnight.jpg

I like McNight, and think he's a Patriots prospect at WR, but his situation is a little different than givens, as well as his playing style. Givens was a late round steal, and McNight could go in the 4th-5th round, which to me is not really a steal for his talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down