PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Jackson Conspiracy Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeSixPat said:
You know who is behind ALL conspiracy theories?

THE GOVERNMENT!

Seriously, BB did give Jackson a hamstring injury - by making him and other players run surprise sprints and apparently Jackson hadn't stretched out enough.

None of the other points make the least bit of sense, as they suggest that Jackson's injury HELPS the front office in negotiations with Branch when the exact opposite is true.

Not sure if your just yanking our chains or not but it was good for some comic relief

Why do you insist on bringing logic into the conversation?

holyredeemer said:
You know, we can add a little fire to this theory as well. Maybe Bill doesnt want everyone to know about the GREAT receiver he has in Reche, so he is telling him to short arm and drop every ball in sight. That way, once the season gets rolling, BOOM!! Tough actin' tinactin. Reche and C.J. are going to take the league by absolute surprise. Thus, forcing Deion's hand. Letting him know that WE dont need him, so he is lucky just to have us. Brilliant plan. Also, guess I cant really talk **** about people spelling players names wrong, when in the same sentence, I have my own word incorrectly spelled. Geez, I am such a dumas!!

Yes. Now this is a good theory! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey