PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Jackson Conspiracy Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownfan80 said:
I think you have aliens in your butt.
You are one smart son of a gun.

"No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul."

Principal in 'Billy Madison'

Keegs said:
You are one smart son of a gun.

I allow myself to post without intellect at least four times a day. It helps me giggle as much as one aught to during the day in order to stay sane. I'd go crazy if I didn't let myself get goofy now and again. :D

Brownfan80 said:
I allow myself to post without intellect at least four times a day. It helps me giggle as much as one aught to during the day in order to stay sane. I'd go crazy if I didn't let myself get goofy now and again. :D
Yeah thats good, it makes you feel better.

I allow myself to post with out intellect for a good 7 of the 8 hours of my work day. I like it.

and i think it's funny to say he is lazy.

What a lazy bastard that chad jackson is.

Keegs said:
Yeah thats good, it makes you feel better.

I allow myself to post with out intellect for a good 7 of the 8 hours of my work day. I like it.

and i think it's funny to say he is lazy.

What a lazy bastard that chad jackson is.

Well, I mean, you're right: He hasn't worked but three days in over a MONTH!

Brownfan80 said:
Well, I mean, you're right: He hasn't worked but three days in over a MONTH!
Yeah the thing with him is just too weird.

Did he tear it or something?

I didn't know hamstring pulls could lost 4 to 5 weeks with 0 updates with the way sports medicine is today.

Keegs said:
Yeah the thing with him is just too weird.

Did he tear it or something?

I didn't know hamstring pulls could lost 4 to 5 weeks with 0 updates with the way sports medicine is today.

Hamstring injuries have a tendancy to linger. I'm sure the coaching staff is just going easy on his legs during TC and Pre-Season so that the problem does not linger during the regular season.

My theory regarding Chad is that his bad hammy has been surgically removed and replaced with an actual ham. It's all very experimental. They are trying to keep it loose with injections of some type of honey glaze. It will make him much faster but also cause him to squeal like a pig as he runs past defenders.

Brownfan80 said:
Hamstring injuries have a tendancy to linger. I'm sure the coaching staff is just going easy on his legs during TC and Pre-Season so that the problem does not linger during the regular season.

If it helps any, I posed the Chad Jackson injury question to Bobsports on Indystar, and he said basically this same thing; that the team is just being cautious and there is really no cause for alarm.

TNPatsFan said:
My theory regarding Chad is that his bad hammy has been surgically removed and replaced with an actual ham. It's all very experimental. They are trying to keep it loose with injections of some type of honey glaze. It will make him much faster but also cause him to squeal like a pig as he runs past defenders.

GREAT now I'm hungry and it's still 30 minutes until lunch!! THANKS for THAT!

Oswlek said:
If it helps any, I posed the Chad Jackson injury question to Bobsports on Indystar, and he said basically this same thing; that the team is just being cautious and there is really no cause for alarm.

I guess we'll see as the regular season gets rolling. I just hope we see #17 out there when the bullets are live. We could really use the help at WR.

TNPatsFan said:

And because of the honey glaze, the coaching staff is trying to keep jackson as far away from Sullivan as possible during TC and Pre-season just to be "safe". :D

TNPatsFan said:

that is one of the funniest posts i have ever read

TNPatsFan said:

This would have been invaluable information in the "Chad Jackson acting like a swine at gala" thread.

dhamz said:
My conspiracy theory is - get ready for this - Chad Jackson has a hamstring injury and isn't practicing or playing because....he is hurt.

Has anyone looked around the league? There are a ton of WRs who have missed a lot or all of camp with hamstring injuries. It really isn't the least bit strange.

Certainly it is disappointing because he is a rookie and needs to be on the field to get acclimated to the offense and the NFL game. What it isn't is unique.

There's gotta be more to it than that. I'll bet he has damning info on (gasp) corruption surrounding the Big Dig or something so BB has him in hiding. It CAN'T be a simple hamstring injury. Our personel people could not have traded up for someone with a fragile hamstring.

Brownfan80 said:
I guess we'll see as the regular season gets rolling. I just hope we see #17 out there when the bullets are live. We could really use the help at WR.

I wish Reche "stop throwing the ball so hard into my hands" Caldwell would trade hamstings with him.

Look man, it's not that the premise of your theory was bad, I just dont think you explained yourself too good. Another thing, how about this theory?
Chad Jackson is a baller but a big ***** as well and he wears an unTIGHT number in 17. When it's time to show up, hell show up and probably become a ******* primadonna. Atleast thats what I fear. Oh, and next time you write a players name so many times, please spell it right. WTF is Dion? I know Deion Branch, but not Dion. How is it that memebers on this board can never spell these players names correctly? Except for Keegs (who thinks its funny). Now that is TIGHT!

holyredeemer said:
How is it that memebers on this board can never spell these players names correctly? Except for Keegs (who thinks its funny).

Keegs even mispelled his own name.

R

Dragda said:
I wish Reche "stop throwing the ball so hard into my hands" Caldwell would trade hamstings with him.

I've constantly wondered why Reche can catch just fine in practice, but then when the game comes he's not consistent... I wonder if he's just got nerves with Tom Brady relying on him. Brady is a star among stars, so he may incite nerves in new players. It's a possibility I guess.

Brownfan80 said:
I've constantly wondered why Reche can catch just fine in practice, but then when the game comes he's not consistent... I wonder if he's just got nerves with Tom Brady relying on him. Brady is a star among stars, so he may incite nerves in new players. It's a possibility I guess.

You know, we can add a little fire to this theory as well. Maybe Bill doesnt want everyone to know about the GREAT receiver he has in Reche, so he is telling him to short arm and drop every ball in sight. That way, once the season gets rolling, BOOM!! Tough actin' tinactin. Reche and C.J. are going to take the league by absolute surprise. Thus, forcing Deion's hand. Letting him know that WE dont need him, so he is lucky just to have us. Brilliant plan. Also, guess I cant really talk **** about people spelling players names wrong, when in the same sentence, I have my own word incorrectly spelled. Geez, I am such a dumas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back