PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Jackson Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Thank you Chad, for all you have done!!!!!!!

:rocker: :singing: :rocker:

He was injuried for along time,the next season he'll play very good!

I appreciate that he dropped no passes last game.

will he see the field this week to stretch the field?

^hes only dropped like 1 very catchable ball on like screen or something i believe

others u cant blame him

dont be down on him snarf..

Nah, I feel bad for him. This was just a ******ed Chad Jackson post ;) Boorreddd at work.

Hopefully he'll be in better form next year to be a major contributor from the very start.

This may sound silly now, but look for him on the reverse this weekend...remember the David Patten game vs. Indy?

Well Snarfs you cant do much when your standing on the sidelines watching. He doesnt get thrown to much either. Problably because he is a rookie and they wish to trust Caldwell, Brown and Gaffney in the playoffs. You wont see any other WR's playing.

But I dont see it fair to crap on the rookie until he gets more reps and more passes coming his way or how he can run his routes. Thats when it will all be determined and it wont be in the playoffs.

Well Snarfs you cant do much when your standing on the sidelines watching. He doesnt get thrown to much either. Problably because he is a rookie and they wish to trust Caldwell, Brown and Gaffney in the playoffs. You wont see any other WR's playing.

But I dont see it fair to crap on the rookie until he gets more reps and more passes coming his way or how he can run his routes. Thats when it will all be determined and it wont be in the playoffs.

Exactly. I wish the Chad critics would just shutup at this point. Regardless of his preparedness or not, they want to go with the veterans when it counts.

It's surprising to me that CJ wasn't in on a single snap. You'd like to see them utilize his speed and size in some way, like they did in the Jets game, to at the very least keep the Jets aware they could go deep.

Last edited:
I think he'll be returning KO's ala B.Johnson this game!!!!

Thank you Chad, for all you have done!!!!!!!

:rocker: :singing: :rocker:

In all seriousness, this could be the game where you really see him get it going (if he is 100% healthy) The Dolts must have limited tape on Jackson and wouldn't be quick to realize many patterns or formations with him in there.......could be interesting......we shall see

Write it down, Jackson breaks out against the Colts.

He plays for Troy Brown (Out with Flu) and catches 2 passes for 7 yards. You heard it hear first.

All this piling on on our rookie 2nd rounder.

Meanwhile, 3rd year veteran 2nd rounder Marquise Hill is pure teflon.

All this piling on on our rookie 2nd rounder.

Meanwhile, 3rd year veteran 2nd rounder Marquise Hill is pure teflon.

I don't think you'll find anyone who will criticize Jackson but praise Hill at the same time. Let's face it. As of now, they're both busts. Jackson has time on his hands however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back