PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Jackson acting like a fool in the annual Kickoff Gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chad Jackson acting like a fool in the annual Kickoff Gala.

I'm willing to cut a 20-something kid a lot of slack on how he acts at a party when he's feeling exuberant in a new setting. Let's hold our comments until he's delivered or not delivered on the field.

Last edited:

wait wait wait.............

was he "acting like a fool" ?

OR

"Actin' a fool" ?

big difference.

Social graces and football ability two are entirely different things.

I wonder if "acting the fool" may hint at a drinking problem??????

i couldnt find any article saying anything besides "Chad Jackson was absent from practice along with....10 other players"

deeds said:
We forget that these guys are really just big, talented kids. I know I acted like a jackass when i was 22, he'll learn.

Other than that, the rest of it is BS, i don't buy it one bit that he isn't on the field because he hasn't leanred the playbook. Next are we to believe that he is in jeopardy of getting cut?

i take this as an offense
im 22, i dont think i act like a jackass

I think they will replay the whole thing on Patriots.com Is still going on. One of the Cheerleaders I think is a cheerleader just backed up what they said she was at the event. But I still think is no big deal just something to talk about until the season begins.

Is it me......Or does the OP( Born A Patriot) always seem to have negative posts.

One live practice going up against Rodney Harrison in the secondary is usually enough to provide any attitude adjustment for a rookie WR.

I've acted like a fool on numerous occasions myself - especially in my yout. At least he's not been arrested on multiple occasions like Santurdio (who reportedly is doing well on the field for Pittsburgh - not a huge suprise to me, as I expected Santurdio to be the better WR right out of the box, but long term I still expect Jackson to be the better WR... if he can get on the field)

SCPatBoy said:
Is it me......Or does the OP( Born A Patriot) always seem to have negative posts.

Is just you. :)

I only Started three I think. One about Dillon one About Willie on NFL net work and this one. Yeah is just you.

Last edited:

Born_a_Patriot said:
I think they will replay the whole thing on Patriots.com Is still going on. One of the Cheerleaders I think is a cheerleader just backed up what they said she was at the event. But I still think is no big deal just something to talk about until the season begins.

This sounds like someone stirring the pot. Any links or did you "hear" this from the cheerleaders cousin who's related to the equipment managers son? What is this PFW you reference, Patriot Football Weekly, or the gossip column of Pro Football Wannabes?::mad:

PatsChick87 said:
This sounds like someone stirring the pot. Any links or did you "hear" this from the cheerleaders cousin who's related to the equipment managers son? What is this PFW you reference, Patriot Football Weekly, or the gossip column of Pro Football Wannabes?::mad:

This is all in good fun I thought. Any who I went to Patriots.com And they the Patriots Football Weekly guys have a live streaming Sports show (PFW in Progress). That's were I heard it. There is no ill intent just relax. ;)

I think they might add it as a POD cast as well for you to download.

I think this link might work http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=20829&pcid=80&searchstring=

Last edited:

Born_a_Patriot said:
I heard on PFW that Chad Jackson acting like a fool in the annual Kickoff Gala and that some veterans were looking at him like we need to bring him down to earth.

PFW also indicated that he might be having problems learning the playbook and that there are rumors the injury might not be the only reason he has not played.

Do you have link? :confused:

Tom "I hate Jackson" Casale said Chad was speaking loudly and yelling from the second he stepped into the Fidelity Clubhouse.

Lori Baranski said when some veterans called up Maroney and Jackson to do some rookie thing, something Jackson did/said made the whole room go quiet. Maroney had to re-take the mic and keep things in good fun.

Of course, you have to discredit anything Casale says about Chad Jackson, because he's been labelling him a bust from Day 1. Casale absolutely hates Jackson and keeps calling him "she" a la Parcells and Glenn.

Last edited:

patsfan55 said:
i take this as an offense
im 22, i dont think i act like a jackass

Well, if anyone actually thought they were acting like a jackass, chances are they wouldn't act like a jackass.

Slagathor said:
I heard he was eating his entree with his salad fork.

Uncooth heathen.

LMAO! nice!!!

pats1 said:
Of course, you have to discredit anything Casale says about Chad Jackson, because he's been labelling him a bust from Day 1. Casale absolutely hates Jackson and keeps calling him "she" a la Parcells and Glenn.

You mean the Tom Casale that called Oliver Hoyte the best inside linebacker in this year's draft only to see him go undrafted? Yeah, it's a good idea not to put too much trust in his player evaluation skills. I'll label Chad a bust if and when he gets on the field and shows he can't play.

Ichiro said:
Hmmm..... not great news. Although I have disagreed with PFW's comments before, they generallly do a good job.

I will not pass judgment until Chad actually gets on the field, but I have to question our front office's abillity to judge wide receiver talent. Since 2002 our pickups at this position (both in the draft and free agency) have really been poor.

LMAO!!!! You wouldn't take David Givens in the 7th round ? or Super Bowl MVP Deion Branch in the 2nd round? These were our #1 and #2 recievers in two playoff runs and a 21 game win streak, and our front office paid them what.... a combined 1 or 2 million a year? Get a clue, bro!

Can anybody narrow down where in the show the Jackson stuff was talked about so I can fast forward to it? These hacks just annoy me.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Can anybody narrow down where in the show the Jackson stuff was talked about so I can fast forward to it? These hacks just annoy me.

They started talking about it again sometime after the 1 hour mark, when Lori came in.

Ochmed Jones said:
Social graces and football ability two are entirely different things.

I wonder if "acting the fool" may hint at a drinking problem??????

Hey if you're starting a rumor, might as well make it heroin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back