PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Henne's season in doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for that possibility. The Dolphins have signed the Rosencopter.

Garrard is no star but he's better than that.
Phins are positioning for Luck

Vikings would be better off if they lost McNabb for the season.

i WAS THINKING THAT BUT (caps) but they drafted a QB Fla St I think, Hoyer would be a nice fit in Minny and we would get a mighty nice picfk and or package

I thought Parsley Rosenfels was pumping gas at a Fla. Turnpike rest stop?

I bet the Dolphins are happy they let their two best running backs up and leave at this point in the season.

This is the new Fins QB...LOL. I remember this game...Texans were up 17 pts w. 5 mins left...and he managed to screw that up.
texanslol2.gif

This is the new Fins QB...LOL. I remember this game...Texans were up 17 pts w. 5 mins left...and he managed to screw that up.
texanslol2.gif

Gawd I remember that game. The cretin (apologies in advance to all Patsfans cretins reading this) handed the game personally to the Colts! :mad:

Gawd I remember that game. The cretin (apologies in advance to all Patsfans cretins reading this) handed the game personally to the Colts! :mad:

I remember being irrationally angry at the end of the game. I think I must have had money on the Texans, but it might have been because the Colts just didn't in any way deserve that win.

Last edited:
I remember being irrationally angry at the end of the game. I think I must have had money on the Texans, but it might have been because the Colts just didn't in any way deserve that win.
The irrational anger is something I can relate to regarding that game. It made no sense to "root" for the Texans despite wanting them to get over the line against the Colts only to do a Romo.

Ronnie Brown did make just about the dumbest play I've ever seen last week, but Williams has looked pretty good from what little I've seen of him.
It was a bonehead play, no doubt about it. I do wonder why Sparano and the Fins honchos thought Reggie Bush would be anything other than what he has been. Having one of Williams or Brown would have been a good compliment to Thomas (seemingly talented although and injury prone at this early stage of his career). New Orleans would be laughing to the bank with Sproles production.

Makes you thankful for the Patriots RB committee ;).

Last edited:
It was a bonehead play, no doubt about it. I do wonder why Sparano and the Fins honchos thought Reggie Bush would be anything other than what he has been. Having one of Williams or Brown would have been a good compliment to Thomas (seemingly talented although and injury prone at this early stage of his career). New Orleans would be laughing to the bank with Sproles production.

Makes you thankful for the Patriots RB committee ;).

Hahaha, seriously. I was kinda worried about Bush right up until week 1. About the 10th time that they tried to run Bush between the tackles, I realized that Sparano was just too stupid to make this work.

Then again, he's displaying exactly as much intelligence as you'd expect from a guy who blinded himself with hot grease.

Last edited:
Hahaha, seriously. I was kinda worried about Bush right up until week 1. About the 10th time that they tried to run Bush between the tackles, I realized that Sparano was just too stupid to make this work.

Then again, he's displaying exactly as much intelligence as you'd expect from a guy who blinded himself with hot grease.
It's about as smart as trying to force a square peg into a round hole. Bush is 6 season vet in the NFL. In his first 5 seasons, with a ridiculous offense he couldn't prove himself between the tackles. The problem with this mentality is coaches try to reinvent the wheel rather than working with what they have.

Good coaches put their players in positions to succeed. As you've made mention, I'm not sure Sparano knows how to do that outside of the Wildcat which lasted 1 season.

Last edited:
Good thing they drafted their other quarterback of the future in Pat White a couple of years ago...Oh wait.

Merry Christmas to us!

The sad thing is that Sage Rosenfels won't be around for Christmas Eve - week 16 - against the Patriots at Foxboro. No way he survives all the crash landings in his future. The guest QB might be: Tim Tebow!

When the schedule came out the last five or six weeks looked great. I worry about the Bills in Week 17 if they are still in the hunt. If they are out of the playoffs, it's there if the Patriots need it.

What in the world happened to the Dolphins? They looked like they had a plan and were emerging from mediocrity and now it's hard to think of a worse franchise in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back