PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad has a friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

strngplyr

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Anyone else following these two on twitter?

...Chad hasn't changed, him and Deion are planning a trip of 20+ guys to Chuck E Cheeses, haha.

Ocho's Twitter

Anyone else following these two on twitter?

...Chad hasn't changed, him and Deion are planning a trip of 20+ guys to Chuck E Cheeses, haha.

Ocho's Twitter

Now THAT sounds like my kind of "malcontent".

Maybe they're gonna take out Albert!

He keeps talking about his car ,Some Toyota

He keeps talking about his car ,Some Toyota

Actually, seeing a high-profile athlete bragging about a Prius rather than a Hummer is kind of refreshing.

These guys are funny to read. Chad seems to be lost in Boston. :)

ochocinco Chad Ochocinco
Okay can i invite people RT @deionbranch84: @ochocinco bruh bruh tomorrow we will break bread at Chucky Cheese. It was a unanimous vote lol.
15 hours ago

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

sounds fun. Imagine NFL Athletes crashing a Chucky Chesse?:rofl:

Anyone else get the idea that Chad Ochocinco has been taken under his wings as a mentor for Patriot veteran Deion Branch (albeit younger by a year than Chad) after reading their chit chat over twitter?

Anyone else get the idea that Chad Ochocinco has been taken under his wings as a mentor for Patriot veteran Deion Branch (albeit younger by a year than Chad) after reading their chit chat over twitter?

Deion was speaking very highly of him, and couldn't compliment Chad enough on how much he is doing to make sure he gets it right. He's constantly talking to the WR's, Brady, the coaches, he even asked Bodden to tell him if there is anything he can do differently because he has a different perspective being on defense.

It does seem like Branch is reaching out to Ocho, which makes me happy. Maybe Vince is doing the same with big Al.

If Ocho and Haynesworth became best buddies, then I'd be worried.

Last edited:
Damn, this is going to be a fun ride.

It does seem like Branch is reaching out to Ocho, which makes me happy. Maybe Vince is doing the same with big Al.

If Ocho and Haynesworth became best buddies, then I'd be worried.

Imagine Haynesworth or Wilfork tweeting about a party of 20 at Chuck E. Cheese. Every one in a 50-mile radius would go into full-out panic mode. :rofl:

Imagine Haynesworth or Wilfork tweeting about a party of 20 at Chuck E. Cheese. Every one in a 50-mile radius would go into full-out panic mode. :rofl:

Everyone in 50 miles would be sucked into their orbit. :eek:

Imagine if they went to Golden Corral? Short that stock, quick.

Deion is who he is at this point. He doesn't need a mentor. Just sounds like they're hitting it off and trying to have a good time. Wouldn't read any further into it.

Deion is who he is at this point. He doesn't need a mentor. Just sounds like they're hitting it off and trying to have a good time. Wouldn't read any further into it.

The OP is saying that Deion is mentoring Chad. ;)

These guys are funny to read. Chad seems to be lost in Boston. :)

If there is a more challenging city to navigate, I'd be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes