PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad calls out afc east db's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.....it starts. Love you, Chad!

Chad uses the same vocabulary words as Brady and Belichick. No wonder he's a Patriot! :)

Chad uses the same vocabulary words as Brady and Belichick. No wonder he's a Patriot! :)

hahahahahah!

I closed my eyes for 20 seconds, and you couldn't tell the difference. It sounded like a Belichick press conference.

This is looking to be a wicked fun season.

Considering how rough the past few months have been for me and my family, this is a very nice little gift to offset real life. :rocker:

awwwww yeaaahhhh!!

A++ would watch again.

If there is not a lot of laughter in the Patriots locker room this year, something is wrong. LOL!!:D
I like his 'tude.

Last edited:
I love the adorable little dance he does after the catch

Please don't remind me what an idiot he is, i'm trying to take this with a positive attitude.
When did having a personality subject itself to being considered an idiot?

I hope your sense of humor extends further than why did the chicken cross the road jokes to something more appropriate such as The Aristocrats.

When did having a personality subject itself to being considered an idiot?

I hope your sense of humor extends further than why did the chicken cross the road jokes to something more appropriate such as The Aristocrats.

You think swearing every word and saying n***** is funny? What are you eight years old?

Ok, I read the whole thread and THEN clicked the video. Taken totally off guard and laughed right out loud. hehe

You think swearing every word and saying n***** is funny? What are you eight years old?

All kidding aside, you should hear Charlie Weis, Belichick and TFB at training camp. Not the kind of talk we can print here.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, more I think boring old farts such as yourself who enjoy being killjoys and don't appreciate the difference between someone cursing out of competitive frustration and what a stupid person is should shut the eff up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't want to throw cold water on this, what could be a very good Patriots day.

However, Chad needs to adopt a new attitude and learn that he is not in Cincy anymore. He should dump the name and go back to being Chad Johnson. He should stop the clowning for a while and start thinking about what made him one of the best WR's, because he has not been over the past 3 years.

BTW, Hernandez has #85 on the Patriots so his name is a little meaningless here. Besides we need a Johnson on the roster. We have not won a SB without a Johnson on the roster.

All kidding aside, you should here Charlie Weis, Belichick and TFB at training camp. Not the kinda talk we can print here.

I have no problem with swearing or something else if you're a comedian. Charlie Weis is actually funny.

Just saying **** and calling out defensive backs isn't funny by itself, unless you're in sixth grade and giggle every time somebody says a bad word. I've listened to some of the bluest and funniest comedy routines. He's not really funny, I'm sorry, he's an attention whore.

Last edited:
Don't want to throw cold water on this, what could be a very good Patriots day.

However, Chad needs to adopt a new attitude and learn that he is not in Cincy anymore. He should dump the name and go back to being Chad Johnson. He should stop the clowning for a while and start thinking about what made him one of the best WR's, because he has not been over the past 3 years.

BTW, Hernandez has #85 on the Patriots so his name is a little meaningless here. Besides we need a Johnson on the roster. We have not won a SB without a Johnson on the roster.

He stated about a week ago that winning changes everything and he doesn't have to be 'Ochocinco' playing in New England and that he would be 'the happiest person ever' playing here. Article is floating around in one of the 5 dozen Ochocinco threads floating around that haven't been merged yet for some reason.

That said, let him be Ocho, if he performs at a high level, not even stellar, just what he's capable of and gives his all on the field, he deserves to have a little fun. What he does is harmless. Welker got himself in trouble for making fun of Rex's personal life, Ocho doesn't do that as far as I know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back