PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CFL scout caught spying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pro Football Scout Caught Spying

great here we go everyone will jump on this like it is somehow BBs fault...he set the example or some bullsh1t continueing to ignore the history of spying.

C'mon everyone, lay off. These are my Winnipeg Blue Bombers we are talking about. I mean really, what could he learn from the Hamilton Tiger Cats practise. Regardless the Bombers will beat up on the Cats tomorrow night. No need to worry, we don't have a Canadian equivalent of Mr. Sphincter.

I think this means Bill Belichick should receive a lifetime ban from the league and the Patriots be docked a first round draft pick for the next 10 years.

Because as those genius and unbiased fans of other teams tell us, 500K and only one first one draft pick wasn't enough punishment (and yet at the same time, they say spygate was a big deal precisely for that punishment).

That evil, cheating Patriots organization should be wiped from the face of the Earth while every other sweet, innocent, angelic organization should be celebrated and be given a halo (even if they've broken the rules as well, but that's okay, it's just gamesmanship when everyone else does it).

C'mon everyone, lay off. These are my Winnipeg Blue Bombers we are talking about. I mean really, what could he learn from the Hamilton Tiger Cats practise. Regardless the Bombers will beat up on the Cats tomorrow night. No need to worry, we don't have a Canadian equivalent of Mr. Sphincter.

Don Cherry?

:)

lalalala.gif
It's nothing but an excuse to rehash the media frenzy over Spy-kerfuffle.

Aww crap. Not sure how, but I bet this is going to end with us losing another first round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes