PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

central #freebrady website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eom

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What do you think the chances are that we could get a central website started with all pertinent defamegate info, links, summaries, message board, etc that could maybe unite all these pocket communities of fans and maybe provide a platform for another clearinghouse of info past wells report in context?

I'd mainly like to do it just to put a few of the more popular NFL advertisers right on the front page and let them share responsibilty in a public setting for the WWE circus they enable.

The NFL is openly attacking our team and those corporate sponsors are their allies

Are we shaming NFL sponsors on the front page?

It's called wellsreportcontext.com .... sort of

but yeah, I like where you're going

The main thing I want associated with this nonsense are NFL sponsors.

Remember Peterson in front of those sponsors' logos and the fallout.

Let the sponsors stand up next to wells and the league in front of new england.
Money is the only thing anybody gives a **** about

The main thing I want associated with this nonsense are NFL sponsors.

Remember Peterson in front of those sponsors' logos and the fallout.

Let the sponsors stand up next to wells and the league in front of new england.
Money is the only thing anybody gives a **** about

Those sponsors you wish to shame will fight tooth and nail to get ONTO your list.

If you "shame" those sponsors they become heroes to the 90% of the nation that hates the Patriots.

They may actually offer you money for you to put them on your list.

I understand what you're saying, but nobody is buying anything cuz some sponsor is attached to the NFL -- I mean due to pats hate, over and above normal ad brainwashing.

If ppl really want to support Brady with more than a #freebrady rt, let them vote with their feet and wallets.

There are a lot of ppl in new england.

I started a thread about this already, and I'd push the angle a little more with something concrete if I wasn't just on my phone.

Even just this convo giving me carpal tunnel

I remember my Cowboys hate and 49'ers hate back in the day ...
I would laugh at such a proposal back when I hated those teams for winning too often.
We are in this alone ........... reason why the courts are the only solace at this point.

I remember my Cowboys hate and 49'ers hate back in the day ...
I would laugh at such a proposal back when I hated those teams for winning too often.
We are in this alone ........... reason why the courts are the only solace at this point.

?

I understand what you're saying, but nobody is buying anything cuz some sponsor is attached to the NFL -- I mean due to pats hate, over and above normal ad brainwashing.

If ppl really want to support Brady with more than a #freebrady rt, let them vote with their feet and wallets.

There are a lot of ppl in new england.

I started a thread about this already, and I'd push the angle a little more with something concrete if I wasn't just on my phone.

Even just this convo giving me carpal tunnel

I'm totally with you on the whole boycotting thing....I tried tweeting to people online, with the hashtag #NoBradyNoMoney,. I even with to the "Free Brady" rally and handed out flyers to more than a dozen folks.....but it hasn't caught on with people. Frankly, I find it strange that none of the Patriot fanboys (Bar Stool, Jerry Thornton, etc) are pushing the idea of a boycott... if this were Seattle, something tells me it'd be very different. At this point, I'm not sure what to do anymore

Do you have any ideas?

Nobody is going to join to help ... we are Custer ... we are Crockett ... we are the Alamo.

I still don't understand.

Who are you talking about joining us?
'Us' meaning pats fans and new england

I'm totally with you on the whole boycotting thing....I tried tweeting to people online, with the hashtag #NoBradyNoMoney,. I even with to the "Free Brady" rally and handed out flyers to more than a dozen folks.....but it hasn't caught on with people. Frankly, I find it strange that none of the Patriot fanboys (Bar Stool, Jerry Thornton, etc) are pushing the idea of a boycott... if this were Seattle, something tells me it'd be very different. At this point, I'm not sure what to do anymore

Do you have any ideas?

You can't just yell boycott.
You need to do the legwork for ppl and produce a shortlist of reasonable targets to associate with the enemy along with convenient alt brands to support.

And by reasonable I mean something that's ez to boycott - nobodies letting this influence what car they buy

I would like a negative association of some brands in new england.
If people really want to be heard they can be just by buying x instead of y, and if u link x's contact info maybe they'll get notes

You can't just yell boycott.
You need to do the legwork for ppl and produce a shortlist of reasonable targets to associate with the enemy along with convenient alt brands to support.

And by reasonable I mean something that's ez to boycott - nobodies letting this influence what car they buy

I would like a negative association of some brands in new england.
If people really want to be heard they can be just by buying x instead of y, and if u link x's contact info maybe they'll get notes

Can you give an example?

An example of a brand?

I linked a list in a boycott thread I started a couple months ago.

I could try searching for it but doing this on my phone is kind of a pain in the ass

I still don't understand.

Who are you talking about joining us?
'Us' meaning pats fans and new england
We as in Pats fans ......
Not saying New England area because Pats fans are global.

From those articles I'd target food and bev companies -- those are ez

Nobody's choosing insurance, cable provider or car purchase over this.

And while I'd encourage patsnation everywhere to do their job, a revenue ding in the new england area would make a statement

Why support Pepsi when you can #freebrady with coke?

Why support papa when domino's is on the next corner? #freebrady

Idk wtf beer AB makes, but enjoy pats games responsibly with whatever else #freebrady

PS **** u dannon

There's 20 Greek yogurts that believe in the laws of thermodynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes