Welcome to PatsFans.com

Censorship Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Dec 16, 2006.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Boy it's amazing how many of my posts just conveniently disappear - and all I do is state facts. Without naming names, I made mention that a moderator in this group is a liberal (which he is), a hypocrite (which he is) and an anti-Semite (which he is). So, since I am a Conservative, I get censored.

Meanwhile, if you are a liberal, you are free to say anything you want about anyone you want.

Carry on, gentlemen..!! Expect more censorship soon..!!
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

I don't get censored, I get the whole thread closed :singing:
  3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

But at least those threads can still be read until they finally scroll off page...
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -26

With a signature like that you should get banned.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

Im surprised I haven't been, thats the "Liberal Democrat Way" if they don't like what your saying "Pie In The Face" or "Get Rid Of Them".
    :eek:
  6. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The mods are simply worn down by the sheer number of hate filled attacks from the lefties here. NEM simply posts and reposts his drivel figuring (like the terrorists) that they cant possibly get them all.

Since we righties are kindler and gentler, our posts dont normally contain anything that might get frowned upon so when it does, its immediately taken care of.

The mods simply cant handle the volume of vitriol from the leftists. Of course it helps that one of the worst offenders is embedded in the mod-ship.

This board has all the credibility of a WWF match.

Patters = Earl Hebner
  7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

interesting... and refreshing... it's the exact opposite on FH... righties there say whatever they like, lefties get censored and sent away... anyhow, is this an example of righty speak they always crack down on here?

class...
  8. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, what about the person that said it in the first place..? Should he get banned, or are you a hypocrite...?
  9. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Quiggy, I should think you'd be glad that thread is gone. Starting something as silly as that did not reflect well on you. Perhaps the comment that currently resides in your sig was too much. I don't know and I'm glad I don't have to concern myself with such things. As nothing more than a third stringer* I get to stop at thinking about how much you deserved it and don't have to worry about the big picture like our mods do.

Btw I feel about FTW almost exactly the same as you feel about Patters. The only difference is that even though I massively disagree with him about damn near everything, I respect the fact that he's doing a job here and at least attempt to give him the benefit of the doubt.

*EDIT: Second string just now. Yeah ME!!
  10. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The difference is I believe FTW is a brave and honorable man whilst Patters is a cheese eating Frenchie lover who wants to flee the nation he hates when his party isnt in control.

Fair weather friend indeed.
  11. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +433 / 5 / -2

What did I miss guys? What thread? What happened? Someone tell me please, or pm it to me.

Also

PressCoverage said this:

interesting... and refreshing... it's the exact opposite on FH... righties there say whatever they like, lefties get censored and sent away... anyhow, is this an example of righty speak they always crack down on here?

What is FH?