Welcome to PatsFans.com

Censored And Banned Again

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by QuiGon, Nov 30, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Man, those liberals just love to censor other opinions..!! But, believe it or not, I am not talking about Patters this time. He and I may argue, but Patters is Solomon-like in his wisdom and jurisprudence when compared to Shmessy.

I am just trying to let y'all know what goes on in here. If it can happen to me, there's no reason it can't happen to any one of you.

That's right, folks, I have been banned from patsfans.com for the following post of mine. I swear I am not making this up:

"One knee equals two feet, that was a catch."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?p=645211#post645211

So let this be a notice to how the moderators of this website treat their own members.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  2. Zuma

Zuma Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:blahblah:

3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

Why would you get banned for that? Something else must be involved.

4. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well what happened was I offended his delicate sensibilities here in the political forum. I believe the exact phrase I used was "clueless liberal" which, ya gotta admit, is pretty tame.

But Shmessy has no authority here in the political forum. So he went to the forum where he is a moderator and grabbed 5 posts of mine to report as infractions... but the problem is that I am extremely well behaved in the regular football forum so there really wasn't anything to choose from that was even remotely confrontational. So he just took whatever he could find.

I can't wait until I am able to sign back into my QuiGon mailbox to find out what the other posts of mine were reported as infractions. I caught two of them before being locked out.

Personally, I'd be pretty pissed off if I was Patters or FTW. Shmessy has essentially usurped their authority as moderators of the political forum.

5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah... saying "one knee equals two feet" is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of bounds... :rolleyes:

Nem, I am disappointed in you... You, of all people, should be an ally of mine here. How would you feel if the moderator of the Celtics forum (just a random example - I don't even know if you post there but stay with me) was a conservative who didn't like your politics so he took your basketball posts over there and reported them as rules infractions...?

6. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,313 / 9 / -7

#75 Jersey

You're 100% right, Real World. He wasn't banned for that particular post.

And he knows he wasn't, because I PM'ed him why. He is being disingenuous. A different post on the football forum tonight was immediately banworthy, seeing that it was his first post back there after getting off from his last ban. Technically, on this system, five button hits for infractions have to be processed on five different posts for a temporary ban to go into effect. He knew exactly what he was doing. In fact, when he was warned, he PM'ed this:

"Typical liberal... thank you for proving my point... I needed your help and you fell for it hook, line and sinker. Carry on..!!"

He was trying to get banned, so he could use his Obi-Wan material over here for his next crusade.

Honestly, I don't care what he posts over here and whatever his politics are. NEM hates me as a Mod much as he does. It's not political. But when he pulls stuff on the football forum, he will be dealt with.

Right now, we are waiting for Ian to get back so he can deal with him.

7. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No. While I am "extremely well behaved" in the football forum, I am only "modestly well behaved" in the poltics forum.

8. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He's lying to you right now (in typical liberal fashion). I made a post earlier tonight in the football forum that said "So does this one :rolleyes:" (In response to a post that said "The Red Sox forum needs a moderator") and he sent an infraction report for that, but only one. So I stayed out of the football forum.

It was only after I made the posts here in the poltical forum that he brought up 4 more random posts from the football forum as infractions. He doesn't have the authority in here so he took 4 completely innocent posts from over there because he's an immautre child who has to have the last word.
    Yes I did send that PM. Because we are always being told "If you have any problems, send a PM". So that's exactly what I did.

Shmessy is just another liberal censor - not the first to come around these parts.

9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Touche :p

10. Real World

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

You know, for someone who's been banned, and was given another chance, don't you think you should be the last person to talk here?

11. Real World

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

I think I'm going to run away from this thread as quickly as possible. Good luck with everything fellas, I hope you all give peace a chance!

BTW, if the Sox forum needs a mod, you can toss my name in the hat.

12. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Take it easy... oh, by the way, the post I made that originally led to my banning was this:

So like an 8 year old girl, Shmessy cried his eyes out before saying "I'll show him..!!" and doing the ole censor/ban routine...

13. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks, buddy, but when I want advice on how not to get banned, you're the last guy I'm going to listen to.

And I am sorry to say, but politcal differences are the main reason behind Shmessy's vendetta against me, and you (and he) know it.

14. Zuma

Zuma Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Do you hate me? :confused:

15. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the ol' "Box-o-Rocks" (btw, is that a box-o that rocks or rock-filled box??).

Haven't seen his venerable name plate anywhere around Patsfans in months???

Did he go into self-exile when you came back, NEM??

//

Last edited: Dec 1, 2007
  16. antimennai

antimennai Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

pahahahaha This is so well said that it is copied and pasted from the hundreds of posts saying the same thing about your sorry old bum.

17. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

Putting On My Moderator's Hat

This thread does not belong in the political forum. If you want to cry about how Ian or the moderators have treated you, maybe this forum will allow it.

18. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

easily the most insecure individual i've ever encountered.... take care, Star Wars nerd

19. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

The phrase "cluelesss liberal" is very common even in the news media.
    Imagine the things G Bush has been called by the kind and caring liberals, does anyone remember the rantings and ravings of the Bush Hater Al Franken when his silly little biased radio show flopped, how about cute little roly poly tub of sh!t ROSIE.

That is the one big thing with me on Liberalism, "The Double Standard"
    :bricks:

20. scott c

scott c On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Cant we all just get along?:)