PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celts vs Cavs Game 7 Thread

Wow good game, pierce picked a great time to have his best game of the year.:D

"Red was definately in the building today man."

"Red was definately in the building today man."

Nice touch from afar on the Pierce free throw.

Do they let you smoke where Red is???

Nice touch from afar on the Pierce free throw.

Do they let you smoke where Red is???

If it's Heaven, they'd have to, right? And if it was the other place..smoke speaks for itself.
LOL

Hey look, another team to finnaly cheer for again. Hey, do the Bruins still play here? :rolleyes:

jk, they gave us a heathy scare too series in a row. Can we get a friggin sweep here or something.

sigh of relief

Wally is getting hammered in the Cavalier forums.

"Z" is getting hammered for missing the jumpball.

LeBaby is getting hammered for being blocked out by Pierce.

That's about it for the Cav fans.

Boston breaks Cleveland's heart again. sox last year celtics this year.:rocker:

Pierce ripped it up. His style of play is so old-school, I love it.

Phew, great game, bring on them Pistons!

Break out game for Pierce. Bring on the Pistons!!!!

I totally feel like this is the SB all over again. Letting the Cavs/Giants stick around is not a good idea.
Our big 3 are not big game players...and Lebron is clearly THE MAN on the floor today. I hope we can keep the silly TO's down and make this last 2mins play out like our awesome is on the line.
Yeah, Pierce SUCKS :rolleyes:

I went to the game and it was frigging AMAZING!!! The crowd was electric, I don't think there was a single play where the crowd wasn't going nuts.

Pierce was money tonight. So clutch to rip off 41 points in Game 7. It seemed like every fadeaway he took went in and he only missed one of his FT's. If he can play half as well as he did tonight for the next series the Celts will win it without a doubt. Damn are we lucky that Pierce had such a dominant game with Lebron killing us for 45 points. Its pretty funny to think about. Lebron scores 45 points and they still lose. I didn't even notice Wally anywhere. I believe he got into big foul trouble quick.

The refs were awful again.

Props to PJ and Eddie House for a very good performance tonight, they both made big plays. The Garden erupted with "Eddie" chants at one point.

It was amazing to be there.

Oh yeah I'm sure you guys saw Brady was there with his sister. Faulk, Moss, and Wilfork were there together. Maroney was also there with his mom I think. Maroney had his own little scene on the jumbo-tron to get the crowd fired up. It was funny because they focused on Tom and Randy on the jumbo-tron several times and they tried to look away and pull their hats down and finally Randy waved to the crowd.

Last edited:
I went to the game and it was frigging AMAZING!!! The crowd was electric, I don't think there was a single play where the crowd wasn't going nuts.

Pierce was money tonight. So clutch to rip off 41 points in Game 7. It seemed like every fadeaway he took went in and he only missed one of his FT's. If he can play half as well as he did tonight for the next series the Celts will win it without a doubt. Damn are we lucky that Pierce had such a dominant game with Lebron killing us for 45 points. Its pretty funny to think about. Lebron scores 45 points and they still lose. I didn't even notice Wally anywhere. I believe he got into big foul trouble quick.

The refs were awful again.

Props to PJ and Eddie House for a very good performance tonight, they both made big plays. The Garden erupted with "Eddie" chants at one point.

It was amazing to be there.

Oh yeah I'm sure you guys saw Brady was there with his sister. Faulk, Moss, and Wilfork were there together. Maroney was also there with his mom I think. Maroney had his own little scene on the jumbo-tron to get the crowd fired up. It was funny because they focused on Tom and Randy on the jumbo-tron several times and they tried to look away and pull their hats down and finally Randy waved to the crowd.

I was there also. I have never heard the crowd so loud...ever.

BTW...I think Maroney was with his girlfriend/wife. They usually have a baby with them. Maroney has really embraced the Celtics. He has been at a number of games. He did a bit for the Jumbotron to get the crowd going and at one game Lucky jumped over him to do a dunk during one of the entertainment breaks.

Seymour was there also. When the Patriots are in town, they make a good showing at the Garden.

I think I smoked 7 cigarettes during the Celtics game yesterday, and I'm not a smoker. :eek: Great game to watch when your team comes out on top. I thought they were going to blow it when Lebron started hitting 3's. He's unbelievable. Thank god Pierce was on. He saved the day. Eddie House was pure Celtics yesterday, and PJ Brown was the unsung hero. We don't win without either of their contributions.

As crazy as this may sound, I think the C's could have an easier time with the Pistons, than they had with the Cavs and Hawks. It's an older team that doesn't represent an athletic mismatch of significance. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose one at home, but also win one on the road. Should be a fun series.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back