Welcome to PatsFans.com

celts need to go 13-3 rest of the way

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by patsfan55, Mar 18, 2006.

1. patsfan55

patsfan55 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

if they wanna make the playoffs i see the eight seed as 40-42 which would mean the c's hafta go 13-3 the rest of the way, lookin at the sched it conceivably could happen, but the it prob wont
    the last two nights have really killed them, they shoulda won both
    if they had, then they couldve gone 11-5 the rest of the way and prob made it, now that is a def possible record given the way they were playin and the sched the rest of the way

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +828 / 27 / -33

Watched later parts of both games did not see much leadership and seemed to be missing the fire I saw previously...

3. Johnny Mac

Johnny Mac Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Their playoff hopes died when they botched an easy win against Milwaukee. Better off in the lottery, anyways.

4. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +188 / 2 / -3

They won't be "low" enough in the lottery to make a big difference... and indeed they've gotten lucky with some of their other non-lottery picks - hopefully they will again

What they need more than a lottery pick is to teach all these young guys how to play together and actually WIN! Seems like they are learning!

I woud have been content to see them completely tank this season but I'm rooting for them now.