PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs Lakers game 6 thread

That was just awesome, total domination. What a great night!

Unbelievable. Top to bottom, the entire roster DOMINATED!

Pierce deserves it!! I'm soo happy for him. He was here for the hard times, that's for sure.

KG.. "ANYTHINGS POSSIBLEEEE"

Ray Allen... "Thank you Boston".

What a classy team they are. Red must be smiling:)

question to phil . you guys didnt solve the celtics defense.
he answers...sometimes it was good sometime we played badly and kobe's shots didnt fall after the early quarter....thats a sore loser

I haven't even gotten to Phil Jackson, Kobe, Odom. HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!1

how many times BB says after a loss that its his own fault and he needs to coach better. and Phil just says all the other things other than that he sucked in this playoffs.

question to phil . you guys didnt solve the celtics defense.
he answers...sometimes it was good sometime we played badly and kobe's shots didnt fall after the early quarter....thats a sore loser

Phil must have a JD degree. He has an answer for everything except the question that was asked.

YES, Man this feels great.
By the way Phil Jackson is full of ****.

The Celtics didn't really win this game...just got the news from Phil Jackson...Kobe's shot was FLAT...THAT'S why they lost...otherwise they would have easily won....incredible

I DID NOT KNOW THAT....

Phil = Coach K = whiny b*tch and consummate victim.

The Celtics didn't really win this game...just got the news from Phil Jackson...Kobe's shot was FLAT...THAT'S why they lost...otherwise they would have easily won....incredible

I DID NOT KNOW THAT....

BB could've said that after the SB and been right on...but instead he admitted the Giants were better performers and better coached, etc.

I will say this the Lakers will not win a Championship with this group. No way.

Guys, screw Phil Jackson. The whole world saw the Celtics murder the Fakers by 40 points to win the NBA title, no one can say the Lakers are anywhere near the better team.

I DID NOT KNOW THAT....

why doesnt anyone call him out ? if BB says this, he is a sore loser..:mad:

why doesnt anyone call him out ? if BB says this, he is a sore loser..:mad:

Because it's Zen.
Because he is quotable.
Because he is 'classy' and 'charismatic'

Bill is the class nerd and gives the media nothing to write about. He will always be hated...it is what it is.

Last edited:
Its so funny to see everyone in their championship hats. Tommy and Mike Gorman even! Everyone loves to be a Celtic!!!!1

Hey Sam was the ONLY dressed player who didn't see playing time. LOL

just sent Bill "Easterbrook" Plaschke an e-mail congratulating him for being the NBA equivalent of the biggest POS in sports history.

every analyst is now saying boston is a much better team than LA ...before the series they unanimously picked the lakers in 5 or 6 games.

Next year it'll be Spurs/Celtics. The Lakers would have never beaten the Spurs if the Spurs had been 100%.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back