PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs Lakers Game 4 Thread

the guy who makes me puke is spike lee. hes supposed to be a knick fan and he shows up in la cheering for the lakers . thats f-cking pathetic. the whole bunch of them out there suck ball sack just like richpats does lol.

that probably is his hate for boston.

if the Celtics pull this out what a decade for Boston sports. four sb appearance's [three wins]. two ws wins and a possible Celtics title. unbelievable. and the decade isn't over yet .

bruins have 2 more yrs to do something

Spike Lee is especially confusing considering Jesus Shuttlesworth is a Celtic.

Imagine how good this team can be next year......not that this journey is over yet.

How's everyone doing? Scout? Kdo5? Still around?

Where did you go :eek: ... last post at 10:14? :help: Still around ... :p

You're coming back Sunday? ... :woohoo:

Lining up the shot glasses for Kobeeeeee ?

Last edited:
The best part of beating the Lakers is watching those phony fans like Timberlake, etc. cry.

Jack Nicholson must have had a heart attack.... D

But, that being said, unlike many celebrities that show up at games and don't know what the hell is going on, I have to hand it to Jack, he is a real fan, and he lets it show, too.

iam just the happiest this yr on this board after the feb fiasco in arizona. Glad to hang to with fellow pats fans in something good.

I 100% agree. Problem for me is that I have to be up at 5 and I'm so excited/wired/in full on party-mode over the C's, that I haven't been able to stop moving or sit down for the last 2 and a half hours.

Damn what a win! How sweet it is. The look on Kobe's face, priceless. The silence in the LA forum, indescribably wonderful. It dosen't get much better than this. Well, maybe back to back red sox ws wins and another super bowl would be nice. Who's greedy?!:D

I can picture Kobe pulling an OJ after this. He may snap. What a prick he is.

Doc coached the shiat out of this game, let everybody know.

He convinced them to play tough defense. He's always preaching that. Pierce really rallied the troops as well.

Doc's not perfect but when the team performs poorly, its usually just that - the team performs poorly. I find difficult to always blame the coach for that.

I think its the ultimate in respect to Doc not to single this out as a good coaching performance. I don;t think there was anything special about the coaching. The team just finally responded to his call to play tenacious defense.

2picksnbacs6.jpg

I cant wait to watch ESPN later on, I usually dont watch but its too good not to.

I can't wait to read Simmons on it.

How about a thumbs up for the Zen Master. You know, the greatest coach ever.........who was just outcoached by Doc. Coach Zen just blew the biggest lead in finals history, and missed calling a timeout with under a minute to go, bravo. But hey, what can you do when you don't have Jordon or Shaq to bail you out.
I want this over come Sunday. Let's not get cute with a Boston home win, which means the Lakers could win game 6....... Besides, its over Sunday. "The Big Three II" can taste it and know they can have a World Championship with one win. If they go up by a wide margin their will not even be a letdown.
Fans, who was the freakin' Laker celeb. rooting for L.A. that was from N.E? For anyone here who is a Laker fan, if you are from the Boston area and root for the Lakers your a moron. I don't give a rats asss who that insults, it is what it is.

Simmons must have had a heart attack after last night.

Simmons must have had a heart attack after last night.

Here's my favorite line from his running diary:

8:48: Just when I thought this couldn't get any better, they just cut to a replay of Vujacic punching a chair and fighting back tears on the bench. That wasn't just the best moment of the Celtics season, I think it was the best moment of my life.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back